absolutely stupid question?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
okay, i'm going to come across as a complete idiot but my daughter and i need help figuring out how to play the games. she was given (second-hand) a v2. it didn't come with the information/packaging. i only have experience with the 97 version and a raku raku dinokun so we aren't exactly sure what it is we are supposed to be doing with bump and jump. we got heading figured out completely (although it's rather tough to do well with it.)

:D

we know that you have to knock over other tamas in bump, but how exactly? my daughter insists that you just keep hitting the B button but that doesn't seem very reliable.

we know that in jump, you are going for the big jump but how? once she got 30 and once i got 30 but both times we were just punching random buttons.

[SIZE=14pt]HELP![/SIZE]

thanks if you can stomach it! :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
for bump, your daughter is right. just keep hitting B until the power meter (black bar on top) is full. the more black it is, the higher the power. Keep hitting B. (you don't have to hit B while the tamas are bumping though, just to get the power)

For jump. the 3 circles on the screen coincide with the three button. when a circle lights up, hit the corresponding button withing .5 sec. the more you get (of the three) the more points you will get.

Kyliesmum

P.S. Welcome to Tama Talk!!!! :D

AH! i had thought as much with jump... and with bump actually... but seemed to still get knocked over lots even with a full power meter.

good to know there's another mum here too! now i don't feel quite so old. :D

we are definately not the only ones here :D Bump is one of those games, very hard to win all 8 rounds, but still kinda fun. BTW, when you get to the adult stage (i'm only assuming you haven't yet) you will get to a game called SLOT. all you do is choose the number of points you want to wager (1 thru 9) and try to get the tama to stop on his happy face (the same one you will see anytime he/she wins any point) you want to get 3O's (or as many O's as possible) but not 3X's. you lose points with 3 X's.

Good luck!

Kyliesmum

okay, i'm going to come across as a complete idiot but my daughter and i need help figuring out how to play the games. she was given (second-hand) a v2. it didn't come with the information/packaging. i only have experience with the 97 version and a raku raku dinokun so we aren't exactly sure what it is we are supposed to be doing with bump and jump. we got heading figured out completely (although it's rather tough to do well with it.)
:D

we know that you have to knock over other tamas in bump, but how exactly? my daughter insists that you just keep hitting the B button but that doesn't seem very reliable.

we know that in jump, you are going for the big jump but how? once she got 30 and once i got 30 but both times we were just punching random buttons.

[SIZE=14pt]HELP![/SIZE]

thanks if you can stomach it! :kuribotchi:
I've never been that good at Bump. I do know, the more your tama weighs, the better they do at Bump (my daughter keeps her tamas weight at 99 pounds so she can play Bump, her favorite tama game).

On Jump, you will see three circles at the top of the screen. As soon as you see one light up, press that same button.For example: if the middle circle lights up, press the middle button. You have about a quarter to a half second to press the correct button, it helps if the sound is turned on.

If you get all three, your tama will lose 3 pounds, gain one happy heart, and get 100 points.

:huh: :eek: B)

AH! i had thought as much with jump... and with bump actually... but seemed to still get knocked over lots even with a full power meter.
good to know there's another mum here too! now i don't feel quite so old. :D
well, if your opponent is weak, and you get full power you will be knocked down.

your tama has tried too hard.

thats why it may seem odd.

Your daughter is right about pressing B in bump.Also it would help if the tamagotchi weighs 99 pounds.Oh yeah if the power bar comes up then it depends on how fast the B button is pressed, the more black in the power bar the more faster you have to press the B button. :D :kuribotchi:

well, if your opponent is weak, and you get full power you will be knocked down. your tama has tried too hard.

thats why it may seem odd.
hmmm... how do we know which ones are extra strong or very weak so that we know how high to power up? i did think it was strange that sometimes we would have a full power bar and still lose and other times we would have almost nothing and still win.

miss bee did make it to the 4th round once!

thanks everyone.

hmmm... how do we know which ones are extra strong or very weak so that we know how high to power up? i did think it was strange that sometimes we would have a full power bar and still lose and other times we would have almost nothing and still win.
miss bee did make it to the 4th round once!

thanks everyone.
well, its just the basics, right?

like an adult 99lbs facing a toddler who is likely about 10-15 lbs.

ive won a bump round with no power b4.

ya sometimes i win bump with no power. some people actually Win, win :lol:

I have found through my experiences with my tama that you don't necessarily have to be 99 pounds to win, I find 70-75 pounds a good weight to be throwing your opponent off the ring. Also I don't know exactly on this one, perhaps it's only my imagination, but I find that even after the power bar has been set, if I keep on pressing B continuously, I usually make it to the 8th round and win over 2000 gpts :lol:

Ra,

I've never been that good at Bump. I do know, the more your tama weighs, the better they do at Bump (my daughter keeps her tamas weight at 99 pounds so she can play Bump, her favorite tama game).On Jump, you will see three circles at the top of the screen. As soon as you see one light up, press that same button.For example: if the middle circle lights up, press the middle button. You have about a quarter to a half second to press the correct button, it helps if the sound is turned on.

If you get all three, your tama will lose 3 pounds, gain one happy heart, and get 100 points.

:furawatchi: :wacko: :huh:
she keeps at at 99 lbs its best at like 40 you get alot more points plus i think its easier to win ps you get 1800 points if its about 30 to 40 pounds and you win all of it

I have found through my experiences with my tama that you don't necessarily have to be 99 pounds to win, I find 70-75 pounds a good weight to be throwing your opponent off the ring. Also I don't know exactly on this one, perhaps it's only my imagination, but I find that even after the power bar has been set, if I keep on pressing B continuously, I usually make it to the 8th round and win over 2000 gpts :furawatchi:
Ra,
yea i kepp hitting it and i win too so its might not be your imagination

On Jump keep your fingers ready to press A, B, or C as fast as you can. When you have the sound on, when a button lights up it will sound like you just pressed A. If you can press the correct button in time it will sound like you just pressed B.

On Bump you have to press B all the way through. I've found 45-50 pounds enough to get to the 8th round and win.

Actually, on Bump you only have to press B until the power meter goes away.

Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back