Ac: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How far have you gone on your morgtage?

• On 4 x 4 House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On 6 x 6 House

• On 8 x 8 House

• On 3 Story house

• On 2 Rooms Downstairs

• On 3 Rooms Downstairs

• On The Mansion

• I'VE PAYED THEM ALL OFF!

• I don't have Animal Crossing : Wild World

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
How Far have you been on your morgtage?

(Please post hints and tips to people with other 'Crossers so they can get better at paying off their morgtage!)

Just Curious...if this isn't allowed, please tell me...I read the rules before i posted...

Three rooms, but I haven't played that in Months... I think I'll start playing again.

Cool, Got any bell tips? I need around about 500k... And it's taking me AGES to get money in WINTER!

If I can remember correctly(I'm too lazy to check) I have the main room, the bottom room to the left, and upstairs, and my save room.

A tip for people struggling to get money, if you have a non-native fruit, build a big orchard.

If you harvest 15 non-native fruit at a time, you can get 7,500 bells each time. It's a pretty easy way to make money, it just takes a while to wait for the fruit. x.X

I share a house with my brother, no wait lemme rephrase that, my RICH older brother! He has like a lot of cool stuff and he has a room dedicated to the snowman furniture, lunar furniture, and space furniture and our main floor is kinda just like where all the rare stuff is if you want some rare stuff go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for the game! So yeah...I'M LIVIN THE SWEET LIFE! :( :eek:

I did get the mansion but when I did the game froze and erased everything I haven't played it for 6 months now.

Cool, all i have is coconuts, and all i can sell is CLOTHES and THINGS U CAN WEAR!! (Nookway is Upgrading to Nookingtons)

Cool, all i have is coconuts, and all i can sell is CLOTHES and THINGS U CAN WEAR!! (Nookway is Upgrading to Nookingtons)
Well, it only takes a day to upgrade to the next shop, tha'll be reet.

This thread has inspired me to start playing AC again. Too bad I have an essay to write - it'll just have to wait.

Just gone onto it for the first time in 5 months... So many weeds! I'm starting a new game, because I just can't cope with that number of weeds to removed.

Did you get Raffelsia? (Spelling?)

Also...I sold some Coconuts to Nook yesterday. and had a Haircut!

that night...i had a ream i had AC for the Gamecube!

I have a 8x8 house and I have 248000 in debt to Nook. But I'm saving up bells in rows of 50000 and I have about 32000 now. I have around 10 non-native fruit trees so I get quite a lot of money from that and fishing.

//Yumi_82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back