Academic strengths/weaknesses.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strengths: Maths, HPE, English.

Weaknesses: Science, Economics, & oral presentations.

Strengths - Science. I'm pretty good at it. English I'm not too bad at either. :)

Weaknesses - History and Math. History is just too much to remember to me. And math? Don't even ask.

Strengths:

English - Lovelovelove it. Spelling is one of my favourite things in the world, and the same goes for reading and writing, and all the topics we discuss.

Drama - I feel so happy onstage. I love to perform and watch others perform too. :)

History and Geography: I'm pretty good with the human/social aspects of these subjects, although I'm terrible at putting places on a map or knowing time differences, country capitals and such.

Fails Weaknesses:

PE - Oh wow. It's an almost amusing sight, watching me attempt to play sports. xD I like to dance and swim, though.

Maths - When I get it, I'm good. But I'll then forget the methods we learn from the second we start focusing on something else. Numbers just don't stick in my mind the way words do, and it's all far too logical and precise. There's no creativity involved - just a right and wrong.

Maths - When I get it, I'm good. But I'll then forget the methods we learn from the second we start focusing on something else. Numbers just don't stick in my mind the way words do, and it's all far too logical and precise. There's no creativity involved - just a right and wrong.
You nailed it. That's exactly me. ;3

Best -

English - man I love words. I love describing something and bringing it to life in someone's mind. It's just so free. Plus I love oral presentations.

Art Subjects - I love photography. And I play a bit of music. And I'm pretty good with drama. So anything art related with subjects is a good thing.

Science - this is surprising because science and math apparently go hand in hand, lol. so far I love this subject. It's really neat being able to ponder how things are and what makes up everything in this world.

Worst -

History - don't relate. for the most part, don't really get interested. plus my memory is dead.

Math - hate numbers, hate remembering how to do things, and I find it very un-relatable to myself and in the real world.

P.E - I don't like getting marked on how bad I compare to the jock kids. thank god I don't have this class anymore.

Best-. Let me think.

Worst-. Everything.

I don't even try. I don't even push my self to do good in school. I hate it.

Strengths: Science, Art, English, Lunch :3

Weaknesses: Math, PE(I haven't taken PE since 6th grade), oral presentations, projects, History.

That's all I can think of. It's been about 5 years since I had a full/real school schedule XD

Yesterday I learned that my best subject is Grammar & Punctuation.

Well, best part of a subject. Got full marks for that on a test! :D Yee.

And I'm not too bad at Maths either!

Haha. I feel smart. x3

Strengths: Reading, English, Art, Science, Social Studies, Music

Weaknesses: ALGEBRA, Gym, Social Skills, tolerance with the retards

Strengths - Math, French, Art, Music, Computers

Weaknesses - English, Gym, Geography/History, Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back