Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, I see.. do you regret coming here?" Megan asked, concern in her voice. "Nah, I don't.." She answered bluntly, continuing to look forward.

Grey said, somewhat intrigued by her condition, "Well, that's unique. Is it hereditary, or passed on by bite? Or both?"

XovoX shrugged. "Well, I haven't gained or lost anything of real value yet, so... No, I guess not."

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan looked at XovoX and smiled. "That's good." She didn't really know what to say - she had never been good with conversations. With a blank look on her face she started to rip out the crunchy grass that was beneath her.

XovoX watched her for a little while, and then asked, "Hey, what's your power, or specialty, if that's not too personal?"

Megan turned to look at him. "Telepathy. I can read minds, I can't choose when to read them though.. It causes more trouble that it's worth.." She sighed and continued. "Telekinesis, I can lift anything in the air - I only use this if I can't carry something.. but otherwise It doesn't really help me.. what about you?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

"I know one of my parents was a shapeshifter but I have no memories of being bitten..." Luca trailed off, searching through her memories.

"The transforming at will part is great. But the forced transformation sounds... unpleasant. Believe me, though, after you stay here a while, powers get easier to control. I mean, I used to catch anything and everything on fire, because my emotions would cause my powers to flare up. Now I burn stuff because I feel like it." She squeezed Grey's hand again, a subtle gesture of affection. "I had help, of course."

Well who said that was a bad thing?

I was being laaazy. x3

Axel walked out of the academy, finding the building too stuffy for him to handle. He started to wander outside, occassionally pulling out his weird drink, a combination of alchohol, gasoline, and chile peppers, and taking sips of it.
Moa took a while to notice him, but in a minute or so saw him. "Axel!" she said happily, and climbed down from the tree and walked over to him. She hugged him then let go, and sniffed the air. "You smell gross." she took what he was drinking and sniffed it. She coughed like she had just taken a hit from a cigarette for the first time in her life and gave the cup back to him, "...What is that?" she asked with disapproval, "It smells terrible. Why would you drink that?"

Hahahaha if someone had adopted Tarou xD I'd laugh.

Axel laughed when she hugged him, and he ruffled her hair a bit, "Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it?" He looked at the drink, "You think it smells gross? I guess it does. But it tastes good. It's basically a concoction of alcohol, gasoline, and chile peppers." He threw away the cup, "I'd kiss you, but I think I'll need some mouthwash, first."

Dixie smiled, "Let's go, then! Say hi to the newbies!"

Math is boringggg

Selena said, "You don't have to put on a smile for us. We're here to help. I remember when I first got here, and I felt very lonesome. Luca, I promise I'll do anything I can to help you be able to control that part of your powers, if even only a tiny bit."

"Er... gasoline?" Moa frowned, "Isn't that like, poisonous or something? And with your fire powers..." she jumped back, "ARE YOU GONNA EXPLODE?" she gasped, and had a serious expression on her face mixed with fright, "I know you like hot foods, but jeez! D:"

Axel shook his head, "Don't worry, I'm not going to explode. And I'm pretty sure I'm immune to gasoline. Pretty sure." He looked at Moa, "But it does increase my fire powers."

Moa looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "'Pretty sure'?" she asked, "I hope you're right. I don't want you exploding." she got up on her tip toes a bit and kissed him on the cheek. "I didn't know it was possible to be immune to gasoline. Do the peppers like... cancel it out?"

Axel hugged her, "I promise, I won't explode, okay?" He shrugged, "I don't know. Someone I met just told me to try it once. So I did." He smiled, "So what have you been up to?"

"Some random person you met told you to drink gasoline? I don't think they were a credible source." Moa said, then shook her head, "Forget it." she smiled, "I've been up to lots! Super busy! I was up till like three in the morning sewing last night. I slept through my first few classes today. But the teachers weren't really surprised because I barely show up anyways..." she laughed, "That's fine. What about you?" Moa looked at Axel and waited to hear how he was doing. She felt a little bad about how busy she'd been. She decided to be sure to hang out with him more as of then.

"Eh, probably not my best idea." He scratched his head, "Oh? What were you sewing? Anything nice?" He smiled and looked at what she was wearing, "Is that what you sewed? Seems like something you would. And up till three? Weren't you always lecturing me about sleep? Maybe I should keep a closer eye on you!" He joked, and playfully flicked her arm, "I haven't been up to much. Setting fires, parties, all that nice stuff. Been a little out of line, but I'll fix that."

XovoX said, "Well, like I said before, that consumption power. In my current forme, though, not really anything."

Grey suddenly remembered something. "I'm sorry for the sudden breakup here, but I need to go run those errands I was going to do." He stood up. "It was nice talking with you.", he said to Luca, then turned to kiss Selena, and was on his way to adventure.

Eli nodded. "Okies. Let's go make sure they know who's boss around these parts!", he said in a fail of a western accent.

Ooc: Axel taking a stranger's advice to drink gasoline made me laugh more than I should have. XD

"Yeah, I sewed this~" Moa grinned, "What, didn't I say I slept in today? I got the same hours of sleeping as I always do. I'm no hypocrite." she poked his nose, "You still need to get more sleep, Mister."

Axel smiled, "It looks great on you." He poked her nose back, "I guess you did say that, didn't you? But for me, I'm too cool for sleep. We don't hang out much, sleep isn't very fun to be around."

Dixie giggled, "Of course! They need to know that we set the trends!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back