Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will." Axel walked out and set one of Tarou's papers on fire, "See ya, 9ld Man."

Tarou patted out the fire on the paper and frowned, glad he wasn't guilty of raising Axel to how he turned out.

New character since I feel silly only having Megan >:

Name: Rosemary (Rose)

Personality: Cocky, cheeky and charming. Quite flirtatious too.

Looks: Bright red hair that goes about half way down her back - always wavy and has a full fringe. Quite slim and around 5"7. Narrow amber eyes and plumpy lips, usually always wears red lipstick.

Powers (Nothing too special): Control of fire (lolpyromaniac)

Specailty: Flirting?

Dorm #: 16

Crush: N/A

Other: N/A

Moa was with Dixie.

OH LOOK A NEW CHARACTER

Her and Axel would get along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli sat for a bit more, just looking around blankly and chewing on the pillow. He saw Geo looking at him. "Hi!", he said cheerfully.

XovoX asked, "So, what do you generally do around the academy, then?"

@Ducky: WHEEEE A NEW CHARACTER! 8D And lol, look at all the pyrokinesis. Me and Ana are the only one without pyros. XD

YESHI. WHY?

( Pretending she's already unpacked her stuff etc etc )

& LOL REALLY oh god >: I love fire irl @w@

Rose flicked her fingers and walked outside, lighting a small flame on the tip of her index finger. She was mesmorised by it.

Megan shrugged. "Talk to you.. I guess.. you?" She blushed slightly, hiding her face.

Axel made some over exaggerate fiery entrance, "Hey ladies."

ROSE AND AXEL SHOULD BE BFFS.

Dixie spazzed, "Axel!!!!"

@Ducky: Yup. And yesh fire is teh yes.

XovoX shrugged. "I dunno. Just watch over stuff, mostly. Talk to you. Help out the endangered students, for whatever reason." He didn't mention that when he was bored he watched what everyone was doing.

Mokus saw Rose playing with fire. "Ooh...", he said. "What's this? Pyrokinesis?"

Eli just stared at her for a while and then realized he was chewing on a pillow. He sort of hid it behind his back and pretended he hadn't been doing anything.

Moa laughed, "Hi, Axel."

".....are you alright?" Geo asked.

Ahhh 8D! Yeah!

Megan smile sweetly. "Why are you at a villain academy? You're more good than bad."

Rose looked up at the person in front of her. She quickly pulled her hand down, blowing the flame out. "Well, what can I say?" She giggled playfully.

ooc: Yay for pyromania! XD

"You could say hello.", Mokus joked. "But that's cool! Is that your power?"

XovoX laughed a little. "Yeah, Megan, that's what I was just telling you. And I don't know, I guess it's sort of to study what kinds of kinetics... powers Earthlings can have."

ooc: I know! >o<! <3

"You could introduce yourself." Rose winked playfully and leant against the wall. "Yeah, what's yours?" She asked, lighting her finger up once again.

Megan blushed. "Ah.. sorry, I mustn't have been listening.." She giggled and looked up at him, wondering what went on in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back