Accessories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskullgirl

Reaction score
Okay, so I decided to dress up in the brightest colors I had in my house,so now I wear A wide pink bracelet on one wrist, another green one with gemstones on it, A bright pink ponytail (not the hair, but the band), three orange barrettes, a purple barrette, a sky blue barrette, a pink barrette, a rainbow barrette, Two purple spider clips, one of which is transparent with glitter in it, two yellow spider clips, one of which is a transparent sunflower, again, with glitter, and the other one that looks like it's made out of pearls, a transparent green spider clip with glitter, a transparent BLUE spider clip with glitter, a transparent PINK one with glitter, a regular dark pink clip, pink and green bobby pins which I cross over each other in an X, I do the same thing with two orange and yellow bobby pins, and I have a pink bandanna and a magenta one that I tie around each of my arms or knees.

And to think that I actually put all that on EVERY SINGLE DAY. I hope I'm not the only one who does this o_O

Yeah. I wear a lot of bracelets on both arms.

A necklace that collects more and more each day. Currently on it - 4 pegs, a pony, a can tab, headless pokemon, charm bracelet.

I put pegs on my earrings on the weekends.

I like to put in hairbows and pin colourful things places, bright beaded necklaces make good 'hippy head bands' as Ms Frosty calls them.

Here's Mine:

*Jelly Bracelets (Bright colors except for black and one blue one)

*Metal Bracelets (All bright)

*Metal Sparkly Bracelets (bright)

*Jewel heart necklace (From Jared O:)

Sometimes I'll wear earrings or a different necklace but those are my usual accessories ;)

I'm not really that accessory-y.

Headbands, a few small wristband things, and maybe a necklace is all I really go for. Michelle's necklace that she sent me is what I wear everyday. Never take it off.

I like bright colours.

Black isn't really a colour that I'd wear, apart from my school unform which happens to be black. I also dislike brown and grey. White's cool though :)

Kandi=bracelets.

That must mean loads of glo stiks, beados etc.

I hardly wear anything else. I sometimes chuck in some necklaces.

Bracelets that I make myself

Like 4 charm bracelets--3 premade, and one describing my life (penguin, bff charm, emeralds, movie camera, etcc.)

Hair bows--neon blue, neon pink, white, ROBOT

Rings, and lots of them

Earrings every now and then

Headbands.

My neon and glittery bobby pins

But not all at the same time.

Nothing.

I hate jewellery. I'm a tomboy, and I don't even wear the tinyist peice of jewellery.

But that's just me.

I don't wear a ton. I usually have my Peace Necklace, A few hair ties on my wrist, and a live strong bracelet on the other wrist. Tiny ear rings in all of the time, some bobby pins if needed in my hair, and sometimes hair-bows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a silver chain and I put different pendants on it all the time. One day it'll be a cherry, then a rainbow, then a froggy... it's always different.

And I wear earrings, most of the time.

I have alot of jelly bracelets. I should start wearing them more often. I have like 20 in a milky cream pink color, and like 20 in a sparkly pink. :)

I have a ton of homemade hemp jewlery that I wear like, EVERYWHERE!

I have... let's see:

-- One with a blown glass mushroom bead.

-- One with seashells.

-- One with an elephant bead.

-- One with pink and purple painted wooden beads.

-- One with three purple beads near the center.

Uhm... and a bunch more that I can't remember. XD

I have a hemp bracelett with a bunch of wooden rainbow beads I made recently. :]

And... I have a bunch of neon necklaces I wear a lot that I got from Claire's... I have neon pink, neon blue, neon lime green, bright neon yellow, bright purple, construction orange, and... a few other colors I can't remember, lol.

And I have a bunch of kiddy beads. My friend comes over and we make bright, random jewlwery all the time. I made one recently with a bunch of rainbow stars on it, and another one, same design, only with rainbow hearts. :]

So I have a lot of bold, chunky, homemade jewlery... and I also usually wear a thin black ribbon as a choker around my neck.

I own a ton of hair bows... big bright blue, big bright lime green, grey with blue and purple hearts and lightening bolts, yellow with red and green stripes, black with mutli-colored hearts, black with multi-colored space ships and rockets, blue with robots, bright red with white polka dots, and... a bunch more, hahah.

Oh, and I have a rhinestone Hello Kitty necklace I tend to where a lot... and my best friend gave me a beautiful silver cross for Confirmation this past November, but the chain is super tangled. ]:

I don't wear earings very often; I only have one whole pierced in each ear. And my ears are extremely sensitve. A lot of times my ears get infected if I wear anything besides fourteen carat gold, and I have to take my earings out after about eight hours tops. I do have a set of different rhinestone studs I got for Christmas... green, black, amber, crystal, grey, etc.

Hm... I think that's it?

Accessories=<3

Okay, Everywhere I go. ANYTHING bright, it's mine. xD

Yoru idea sounded like fun.

So on my left arm i'm wearing::

13 rubberband bracelets (The ones with writing on them.)

A neon pink and a neon green circle plastic bracelet.

A blue beaded bracelet.

A green tube one with glitter inside...

And my normal ring.

On my right::

A huge blue ring.

A small metal ring that says love.

A blue hairband.

A giant neon green ribbon tied into a bow.

A livestrong bracelet.

On my head.::

One bobby pin.

Four bows.

Two barettes

and a pink headband with a bow on it.

Neck::

A necklace made out of shells.

A mood one.

A shell one that changes colors.

And my normal one with a crystal cross, penguin, and my blue ring on it.

Ears::

My normal neon green studs.

And my dangly neon pink and green smiley face earrings :)

xDD There's more. That was just what I found.

Usually, for school, just silver hoop earrings. Not what I would normally wear though; which is hairbows. But since my school are tough, no bows at school ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back