Accident

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson moon

Reaction score
I got into a car accident earlier today...er...rather yesterday since it's 3:25 am here. I got a cut on my neck from the seat belt and I hurt my wrist when the cars collided (so I've got a wrist band for it, it's so hard to type...). My neck and back kind of hurt too, and I'm happy to say that I love pain medicine.

My car is ok, but the other person's car is totaled and started smoking when they hit me.

The accident got blamed on me, so now I have to go to court...I'll probably leave with a fine or something.

I don't think I ever want to drive again. :D

Well, just thought I'd share that with you people.

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry about what happened, hope you feel better.[/SIZE]

lolli911

Hey Crimson Moon

That's bad... I take it there were no witnesses?? Why do they think it was your fault??

Car accidents are pretty horrific things. I've witnessed a few and my family have been involved in them a few times before. I'm sorry to hear what's happened.

Hopefully things turn out for the better for you.

Hey Crimson Moon
That's bad... I take it there were no witnesses?? Why do they think it was your fault??

Car accidents are pretty horrific things. I've witnessed a few and my family have been involved in them a few times before. I'm sorry to hear what's happened.

Hopefully things turn out for the better for you.
Thank you everyone. :huh:

I turned left at an intersection when the green arrow flashed on at the traffic light, but I didn't see the people still coming and they hit me going 30 or 35 mph (around 48 kmh to 56 kmh for you people outside of the states)

The people that hit me had a witness that said their light was green, and there were no witneses on my side other than my mother, so the police gave me the ticket. Now I probably have to take a driving improvement class, even though I'm really not that bad of a driver or anything...

:eek:

This is why, at 19, i'm still avoiding driving.

I've been in a car accident before, and it's not something i'd want to experience again... especially not with me at the wheel. e_e

Just think though - It could have been alot worse.

You may have to go through some... annoying things, because of it. But you're still alive and relatively well considering you were in a car accident!

I guess i'm trying to say 'look on the bright side', as hard as it is. >_<

Last edited:
Wow. I'm really, really sorry! But as Laharl said, look on the bright side. You aren't seriously injured, right? Your car is fine. And even though you might have to pay a fine, and/or go through a driving improvement class, things wil be okay after that. People get into car accidents all the time, so just remember you're not the only one, and that some people go through things much worse.

Trust me, things will brighten up for you. But in the meantime, just stay calm, and reassure yourself that things will be okay. :huh:

Over all I'm alright. I don't know how the people that hit me are, though, which worries me. If they were seriously hurt then I'd be crushed...

I might have to see a doctor about my wrist; it really hurts. I think I just hyper-extended it though.

Goodness! :eek: I certainly hope you can get everything straightened out. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back