Acctually introducing a Tamatalk anglegotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
It was so cool!

You get to store like 200 and something or even more PMs

This is very cool and I am just wondering, what does a Tamatalk anglegotchi do on the site and also, where can a Tamatalk anglegotchi post on the site.

And the best is to try your best to win to be one!

One of your new tamatalk anglegotchi (s),

Brainy

Aren't angelgotchis just people who've either won the angelgotchi status, or they've donated $5 to TT? I think they can post in the same places as a normal member, they just get a boost in PMs, and maybe something else. But I haven't donated since I don't have Paypal, so I have no idea. That's just what I read a while ago, it might have changed.

Okay, I just read, they get to test out new features early, they get 250 storable messages and basically help keep TT going. They also get a cool badge. I really need to get Paypal so I can donate. The normal Angelgotchi's have donated $5, but Lifetime Angelgotchis have doanted $10... it doesn't say if Lifetime Angelgotchis get a boost though... Read more about it here.

^ Yup, you've got it right.

I've been wanting to donate, but have been pushing it off. Meh... Maybe after I buy my new camera, soon here. :D

Anyway, congratulations Brainy! Glad you're enjoying being an Angelgotchi. :)

Latest posts

Back