Acid Reflux

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Excuse me, for this is for sure not where I should post this, but since I'm not active on most any forums I'll take my luck and post here.

OK, so like, I think I may have Acid Reflux disease. My stomach, well, below the stomach, really burns after I eat certain foods. Mainly being school lunch, but even at home today my stomach-area began burning really bad, it still does about 5 hours later. And those foods, I've eaten them before without complications such as this. Help, please?

My Dad has acid reflux.

That's what he would almost describe it as, except it feels kind of like, heartburn as well.

I would talk to a doctor, and go from there. There are a TON of helpful books and websites, so take a look at those if you end up with Acid Reflux.

Do you only get it after having a certain food or food product? Because it's possible you might have an intolerence to something.

Yeah, both my dad and little cousin have this. They have trouble eating things like tomatoes, chocolate, dairy, etc. I'd check with a doctor to sort things out, but it's really not serious, just try to avoid foods that set off this reaction. And plus I think there's medicine you can take that reduce these reactions.

It only seems to happen with school lunches, some sort of ingredient they add I'm assuming. Though when I go to the doctor in a few days for an unrelated appointment, I'll be sure to bring it up! Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back