Acting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Me, I love acting- everyone says I'm a young actress in the making, although I'm not really that good at it. Everyone says I'm amazing, though. :) I'm NOT.

So, do you guys like it? :mellow:

Me, I love acting- everyone says I'm a young actress in the making, although I'm not really that good at it. Everyone says I'm amazing, though. :) I'm NOT.So, do you guys like it? :mellow:
I LOVE it. People say I'm a great actress.

SM

I LOVE to act and perform.

I've been dancing ever since I was 8 years old, and I'm already moving up to Competition next year. ^_^

I'm starting my TV auditions next year.

I have a gift for performing (or at least thats what my friends say), and I'm going to use it!

I'm sure you're an amazing actress, Rey Mysterio. :D

Your friends mean what they say, and say what they mean.

I LOVE to act and perform.I've been dancing ever since I was 8 years old, and I'm already moving up to Competition next year. ^_^

I'm starting my TV auditions next year.

I have a gift for performing (or at least thats what my friends say), and I'm going to use it!

I'm sure you're an amazing actress, Rey Mysterio. :D

Your friends mean what they say, and say what they mean.
Thanks! It's also our drama teacher that says that.

Show business is very harsh. But I like the truth. I like to act but I don't do it often. Just sometimes.

Acting is fun, I enjoy it. But I'm not in a acting class. Just think about all the friends, fun, and social time you could get in a acting class. *dreams*

I did an acting program two summer and I enjoyed it. It was probably mostly because I had some many friends there. xD

I'm more of a musical preformer, not acting.

I like to do acting...(why do u think I try out for our christmas show every year)...I got a solo to do infront of our church!They always pick the 13 years olds!Not fair

Now that I've come to think of it, I've never even attempted acting! :) It sounds interesting... But I'll be sure to take a drama class sometime. I think I'd really enjoy it. :(

I have a gift for singing and playing instruments by ear (keyboard, mostly), but I don't exactly know about acting.

I took my schools drama class because at first I was VERY VERY shy, and now I'm not! I am great at acting, and I'm sure you, Rey Mysterio, are too!!!! :(

tamasweet2

I took my schools drama class because at first I was VERY VERY shy, and now I'm not! I am great at acting, and I'm sure you, Rey Mysterio, are too!!!! :)
tamasweet2
I guess I'm OK. Once, I had to pretend to faint- I was supposed to sag to my knees. But I forgot, and my head just went "BOOM!" of the wooden ground. Everyone that saw burst out laughing. xD

YUS.

Zomg I absolutely love acting. T__T

I've been in so many musicals/plays... and I go to Preforming Arts Camps, ect.

If yew wanna know all the plays and stuffs I've been in, PM me. xD

I don't hate acting, but I'd rather draw or do stuff more in that vein. (I say that about everything.. lol..)

My best friend in grade school is better at that kinda stuff- she does a lot of singing and performing.

I guess the last time I really acted (and not for like a small skit or anything) was the school play 2-3 years ago. It was about history and I was a general of sorts :B The kids in the villages had to write a big village letter to us about what theu liked- someone said I did a good job X3 Everyone else talked about how cute the dancing sugarcubes were.

I don't hate acting, but I'd rather draw or do stuff more in that vein. (I say that about everything.. lol..)My best friend in grade school is better at that kinda stuff- she does a lot of singing and performing.

I guess the last time I really acted (and not for like a small skit or anything) was the school play 2-3 years ago. It was about history and I was a general of sorts :B The kids in the villages had to write a big village letter to us about what theu liked- someone said I did a good job X3 Everyone else talked about how cute the dancing sugarcubes were.
*gasp* Do-not-insult-acting-infront-of-me. xDD Lol, I'd rather act than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back