Action Fiqure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaguy123

Reaction score
I have a girl tama. Can it sleep next to a action fiqure if i play it long enough?

You can't do it with the action figure, but you can with the lion/doll! (*_*)

~R-M~ :wub:

I have a girl tama. Can it sleep next to a action fiqure if i play it long enough?
No, but a boy Tamagotchi will! For a girl, use the lion/doll.

If your tama is a boy, then when it is a young tama, then it will sleep with the action figure. If it is a girl, however, she will only play with the lion/doll when she is young. Hope if helped you!

If your tama is a boy, then when it is a young tama, then it will sleep with the action figure. If it is a girl, however, she will only play with the lion/doll when she is young. Hope if helped you!
Yes, this is very true. Although, when yoyr tamagotchi turns into an adult, it will still be able to play with the action figure, but it will no longer sleep with it! :D

~R-M~ ^_^

The girl will never sleep with the action figure, only the male will. The girl will sleep with the lion/doll though ^^ goodluck!

\

/

\

/

\

/

KC8

A Girl likes/will sleep with a doll.

The boy, an action figure lol

If you have a girl tamagotchi that is a baby, child, or a teen, than you can let her play with the LION/DOLL and she will sleep with it. If you give her the action figure instead, she WON'T sleep with it.

If you have a boy tamagotchi that is a baby, child, or a teen, than you can let him play with the ACTION FIGURE and he will sleep with it. If you give him the lion doll instead, he WON'T sleep with it.

Note: These tricks will not work with adult tamagotchi characters. Once your tamagotchi turns into an adult, you can give it these things to play with, but they will no longer sleep with them.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back