Actually TRYING to grow up too fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore. Showing them you don't care at all about their boobs that don't exist and their make up that's caked on and overdone will make them less likely to show off to you in the future.

I remember when I was around 7 I wanted to be a grown up and have people take me seriously, wear make up and pretty clothes and have a boy friend but I grew out of it.

I was probably the last in my year to buy a bra! I'm only something like a 30 B so I didn't think it was that important. Guess what, no one even found out for over a year and a half when I was changing in games! Now I do wear when (more for changing in Games though...).

As for make up I've never been one for wearing it. When I was littler I did put it on every now and then but often. I can't stand little children caked in make up. Heck I don't like seeing girls my age (14 in December) wearing it. I hate the way they have to roll their skirts up and make themselves look slutty.

I don't blame bratz for the way girls are turning out. I play with bratz when I was little (though they have gotten worse) and I don't really have a problem. But I do blame the media for addvertising being thin and looking pretty and how being fat is bad. BEING FAT IS NOT ALWAYS BAD! There are also sites where you can make characters and put them on diets, and pills and get them plastic surgery, and stick them in fashionable clothes! (One was on the news for being a bad influence)

It's just sick!

ST :)

bleh, it disgusts me when people try to grow up to fast.

i seen 7 year olds making out, and the girl ask 'you got protection?'

wtf?

that's stupid.

in fourth grade, everyone was PERVERTED.

and i know some one who's been smoking weed since FIRST GRADE.

>___>

i can't stand it when little kids wear belly shirts and mini skirts.

i hate it.

I find that really stupid. Why would try to grow up fast? I feel bad for kids who are trying to rush through their childhood. Because oneday when they're adults they're probably going to miss being a kid. I may be 10 but I know that I should enjoy being a child while I still can.

It is really sad how young girls don't love Barbies, dresses and playing tea parties with their little friends any more. When I was 5 - 7 that's what being a girly little girl was! Now 'girly' is 'slutty', and it's sad. :huh: But you must remember that not ALL of the population of little girls are like that! Many are raised by lovely parents, and are sweet and innocent little dollie-playing girls through all their childhood years!

It is really sad how young girls don't love Barbies, dresses and playing tea parties with their little friends any more. When I was 5 - 7 that's what being a girly little girl was! Now 'girly' is 'slutty', and it's sad. :huh: But you must remember that not ALL of the population of little girls are like that! Many are raised by lovely parents, and are sweet and innocent little dollie-playing girls through all their childhood years!
Yes. I know a seven year old girl up in Tennessee and she doesn't try to grow up too fast. I just wish all little girls act like her instead of trying to grow up too fast.

Most girls in my class aren't virgins anymore, and they like to show it off. Yes, I do think they're growing up too fast but geez! Enjoy life while you can! ^O^ You'll regret it later!

I don't see anything wrong with make up, since i put it on. xD But there's girls in my class who put too much mascara on. They already have a bunch of it on, but they just keep on going. It's not like it will make your eyelashes longer O.O; It'll just make them look ugly and clumpy :p Plus, it breaks your eyelashes.

So yes, there's alot of people who try to grow up too fast. But you just have to live with it ^_^

[SIZE=7pt]I wear eyeliner.[/SIZE]

And mascara.

And black eye shadow.

And other stuff.

I don't try to grow up too fast xD

But I think I'm a little old for that.

Today in the locker room there was this sixth grader talking to her friend. She was like:

"Yeah. I'm totally going to stretch out my shirt with my big boobs."

I giggled because I could see toilet paper coming out of the side of her bra xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Today in the locker room there was this sixth grader talking to her friend. She was like:"Yeah. I'm totally going to stretch out my shirt with my big boobs."

now that is hilarious xD

[SIZE=7pt]I wear eyeliner.[/SIZE]And mascara.

And black eye shadow.

And other stuff.

I don't try to grow up too fast xD

But I think I'm a little old for that.

Today in the locker room there was this sixth grader talking to her friend. She was like:

"Yeah. I'm totally going to stretch out my shirt with my big boobs."

Wow. :ichigotchi: I'm still laughing! There was one girl on my bus who did that. She wanted attention...probably from guys. Once people saw that she was stuffing tissues in her bra it started spreading and before you knew it the whole school was laughing at her.

I hear high school girls talking about that, but the only difference is that they aren't talking tissues. :)

Well about the whole mascara to basketball practice thing, I never wipe off my makeup, so maybe they just don't feel like washing it off either?

If they put tons on before practice, uh, that's a little slutty. Or maybe they're just trying to impress someone.

If people wear lots of bras and make them show, that's not trying to grow up too fast, that's just very weird. They're probablly trying to get attention and think that's the best way, which it's nawt.

And with your little sisters friends, they sound pretty young and don't know that it's innaproppriate. They obviously don't know what D-cup is.

I just turned fifteen and I went from an A to a B [maybe a C, depending] this past summer.

I hate them! They're such a pain. In the way and I hate that they just went BAM and everyone noticed. :/

Well about the whole mascara to basketball practice thing, I never wipe off my makeup, so maybe they just don't feel like washing it off either?If they put tons on before practice, uh, that's a little slutty. Or maybe they're just trying to impress someone.

If people wear lots of bras and make them show, that's not trying to grow up too fast, that's just very weird. They're probablly trying to get attention and think that's the best way, which it's nawt.

And with your little sisters friends, they sound pretty young and don't know that it's innaproppriate. They obviously don't know what D-cup is.

They are trying to get attention by doing the stuff that Miss Matchmaker pointed out.

theres no suching a true kid anymore..im 12 and i believe im a kid...i dont wear make-up to school (who cares its school your not going to a wedding!) i care how i look but personality means alot too..:l its disgusting what 12 year olds think and do..i mean i saw a 3rd grader with a cell phone [SIZE=21pt]YOUR A KID YOU DONT NEED A CELL PHONE AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO IMPRESS! ENJOY YOUR YOUTHNESS BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER COME AGAIN! ADULTS ARE ADULTS AND KIDS ARE KIDS! GET OVER IT > :D [/SIZE] sorry i get annoyed with these kinds of subjects

I just turned fifteen and I went from an A to a B [maybe a C, depending] this past summer.
I hate them! They're such a pain. In the way and I hate that they just went BAM and everyone noticed. :/
I'm in eighth grade and I'm a B/CC.

It bothers me how people stare D:

theres no suching a true kid anymore..im 12 and i believe im a kid...i dont wear make-up to school (who cares its school your not going to a wedding!) i care how i look but personality means alot too..:l its disgusting what 12 year olds think and do..i mean i saw a 3rd grader with a cell phone [SIZE=21pt]YOUR A KID YOU DONT NEED A CELL PHONE AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO IMPRESS! ENJOY YOUR YOUTHNESS BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER COME AGAIN! ADULTS ARE ADULTS AND KIDS ARE KIDS! GET OVER IT > :( [/SIZE] sorry i get annoyed with these kinds of subjects
I think it's kind of odd how they "want to grow up".

Here are my words:

"Enjoy being a kid. You will never be one again..."

If these girls want a big chest I'd gladly let them have mine. Let them see how annoying it is when your chest is huge. Maybe then they'll try and stay a kid for a little bit longer. I was talking to my friend one time and she just leans over to Candace and said "Gosh Bailey has big boobs, there like, just there." I laughed but I wanted to cry. I wanna be flat again.

As for make up, I couldn't care less. I don't use it but I used to. If they wanna use it to make them feel better about themselves, let them.

As for periods, I have no say in that. I had a small period scare over the summer where I just spotted, but that was enough for me. I can't imagine having it monthly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore make-up once. Everyone stared at me, all like, "Is that you...?" so I haven't worn make-up since.

I can believe girls would do this. But the fact they do doesn't make them more grown-up. It makes them more childish. I swear, who wants huge boobs?

I'm a 38 B-cup, and it took me forever to find good enough bras. I wish I could still be flat. o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back