ACWW Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a tip - what to do with a Rotten White turnip?

Use it to catch an Ant :)

Put it on the ground (outside) and leave it for a while, it attracts Ants (the same way rubbish like a tin can, boot, tyre attracts Flies). Catch the Ant with your net and you'll have one of the rarer insects on your inventory list.

You might also want to donate it to the museum :D

Here's a tip - what to do with a Rotten White turnip?Use it to catch an Ant :lol:

Put it on the ground (outside) and leave it for a while, it attracts Ants (the same way rubbish like a tin can, boot, tyre attracts Flies). Catch the Ant with your net and you'll have one of the rarer insects on your inventory list.

You might also want to donate it to the museum :lol:
Wowzie thanks!

Anyhow, the turnip experiment was awesome!

It was so fun to do :p .

But about the "space ship"...

I had one fly over my town real fast. But I didn't get it...I was kinda slow on getting my slingshot ready.

And Soha, I'll try, but I'm trying to talk to my dad into getting me a dog...well, I'll try tomarrow, because I have no school.

mametchi :(

Anyone have any tips on where I can hunt down for a fly?
Oh yeah.

Try going fishing, and you might catch something like a boot, tin can, those things.

Place it outside, and flies will come.

For ants, rotton turnips will come.

Yes, I must be honest, I got this from TamaMum ;) ...thanks TamaMum!

If you scroll up, you'll see her post on this.

mametchi ;)

Four leaf clovers

dto get 4 leaf clover find the weeds that look like 4 lilypads pick them and if you lucky you will get a four leaf clover

ACWW friend code

4768 6780 5475

Player Name

Alex

Register Me!!!

Four leaf cloversdto get 4 leaf clover find the weeds that look like 4 lilypads pick them and if you lucky you will get a four leaf clover

ACWW friend code

4768 6780 5475

Player Name

Alex

Register Me!!!
Sometimes...

Yeah, it kinda is luck. I already have found loads when I accidently went a year back ;) opps...

Anyhow, I'll register as soon as I can.

mametchi :D

I recently came across a couple of ppl (thru' wifi) who didn't know this, so I'm posting it in case others (perhaps newer players to the game) didn't realise either.

If your flowers in town go brown & wither, you don't have to pull them up.

If you water them (just once is enough) with the can, they will turn back to normal the next day.

How do you catch oter bugs exept flys?Do they like go on flowers?
There are not many bugs around right now because it's late Winter early spring.

but look out for these:

There are cockroaches (on tree trunks)

Dung beetles (on snowballs) - early morning in the evening

Mole Crickets (dig 'em up with a shovel, then switch to the net to catch them)

Ants (on rotten turnips) - you catch them in a similar way to catching the flies

Bees (shake the nest out of a tree, switch to the net and swing like crazy)

Pill Bugs (hit a rock with your shovel, then switch to the net to catch them)

As the seasons change to spring and summer you will see more bugs around. Depending on the type, they can appear on flowers, tree trunks, on the ground, dangle out of trees you shake, flying around the town... just keep an eye out :p

Here's a tip - what to do with a Rotten White turnip?Use it to catch an Ant :)

You might also want to donate it to the museum :p
How long will it take before a White Turnip rots?

How long will it take before a White Turnip rots?
Joan always says you need to sell them to Tom Nook within one week.

You buy them on a Sunday and they will be spoiled by the following Saturday...

I don't think it takes that long on my game. I have found that white turnips will rot within about 3-4 days.

If you want a spoiled turnip to catch an ant, I suggest you carry it around in your pockets - or as a "present" attached to a letter in your pockets for a few days and check on it every so often.

Alternatively, store it in your house in a cupboard for a few days.

(Don't store it on a table of course, or it will never go rotten) :furawatchi:

[SIZE=27pt]How to get more then one of K.K.'s song in one night. :) [/SIZE]

Muahah~ I figured out how to get more then one song from K.K. every saturday night. :) ~♥

I'm sure lots of people have already thought this out, and are already doing this. But I just feel like posting it for people who don't know. :0~♥

Okie. First of all, you need to have less then 4 members in your household. (If your not willing to delete anyone in your house. :0 Then you can't do this trick).

Now click on "New resident" on your Animal Crossing menu screen.

When your finally finish the cab ride, you'll automatically go into the Union Center.

Once Phylis tells you where your house is, DON'T GO TO YOUR HOUSE. D:

Go to the Roost instead. Once your there talk to K.K. and either request a song, or ask for a random song. :) ~♥

Once you've got the song, go to your house and put the song into your CD player or w/e you have.

Then leave the house. Tom Nook will talk to you about how you need to work for him and stuff. Once he's finished press "Start" and save the game. Once the game is saved, on your Animal Crossing menu screen click on "Other things" once your there, there should be something that says "Erase resident". Click on that. Then it'll ask you who you want to erase. Erase the person you just made. (And make sure not to erase your main Character. D:) Once the person is erased you can repeat this all over again to get another song! And another song...AND ANOTHER SONG! :D ~♥

~But remember you can only do this on Saturday nights when K.K. is there. ;) ~♥

I got a lot of songs from doing this trick. :) ~♥ It's quite awesome.

Oh Anime Girl...that's so interisting ^_^ ...I've done it before though.

Well, just to let people know, if you time travel before Jan. 1st, then go forward to January 1st, your mom might send you 10,000 bells!

mametchi ;)

Oh Anime Girl...that's so interisting :kusatchi: ...I've done it before though.
Well, just to let people know, if you time travel before Jan. 1st, then go forward to January 1st, your mom might send you 10,000 bells!

mametchi :p
Lol Yeah, Thought so. It's a pretty easy basic trick. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back