ACWW Friend codes for wifi play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a proper site for this you know, it's just like this one but fo Animal Crossing, it's really good, check it out it's www.animalcrossingcommunity.com :p

Yeah! I jusy installed the WiFi Connector so I got my friend code!

Name - Victoria

Town - Oakville

Friend Code - 3866-9974-3126

If you add me please PM me and tell me yours because I really want to play on WiFi! Thanks.

-Victoria

^ Have WiFi settings up

Talk to Copper

Click Friend Code

Be issued a code

Kumatora in Tazmily

3137-0202-7016

Cecib :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ If you have a computer that has a WiFi router, you're good to go.

However, if you don't, you should purchase a DS WiFi connector.

Cecib :furawatchi:

I want to WiFi with someone...Message me with your friend code and add me!

Name-Allie

Town-Harper

FC-0473 2541 5358

Hi I'm Maddi

Name- Maddy

Town- Rubyvill

FC- 133339424271

PM if you want to play!! ^_^

name- Kirsten

town- My Town

code- 223544099466

name: Toshi

Town: Lovetown

friend code: 4984 4244 2934

Please send me a message if u have added me :)

I've got WiFi~ BUT, anyone who's added me on thier friend list from here (Beth, Kate, etc), you'll have to re-add me. Because I got a DSi the friend code is different. :D

Okay so here are my stats:

Name - Krystal.

Town - Swirly.

FC - 2922-8635-7292

I'll WiFi with anyone, but don't forget to PM me with your stats so I can add you. Or to see if I'm available. Then we can see who's going where and whatnot. :3

Krystal-Maybe we can one day. ;) I will need to do it on a day when I have a lot of time. =)

TamaMum edit: please use the PM system for messages directed towards just one member? Thanks.

I've got WiFi~ BUT, anyone who's added me on thier friend list from here (Beth, Kate, etc), you'll have to re-add me. Because I got a DSi the friend code is different. :p
Okay so here are my stats:

Name - Krystal.

Town - Swirly.

FC - 2922-8635-7292

I'll WiFi with anyone, but don't forget to PM me with your stats so I can add you. Or to see if I'm available. Then we can see who's going where and whatnot. :3
Just to be sure, is there actually a period/fullstop right after your name and town name? =S I'm guessing not, but I'm just checking.

TamaMum edit: please use the PM system for messages directed towards just one member? Thanks.

can someone come to my town? Name Cory Town Nintown Code 120498308428 by the way i have not been on tamatalk for weeks due to CPU problems i am on wifi now with my psp But anyway pm me if you whant to visit my town:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back