add to the story game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyrocket95

Reaction score
ok, this is the "add to the story game", you have to go with what the person above you says to not make things confusing, and please dont be mean or give compliments to any ones part of the story.. so, ill start....... "long ago, well actually three days ago there was a...

Last edited by a moderator:
a golden egg that could talk,move.and loads of other stuff.Yeah,that's right.The kingn of TamaTown

The king was eating his egg when a half eaten face apeared and said "Why have you done this he said in a very spooky tone. Avege me avenge me....." and then he faded away into the mist outside and suddenly the ghost's face apeared on the portrait of his mother and stated what he was to do.......

"Never waste your money on yourself,for something terrible will happen.I am Blaze Rose,also known as Angelgotchi.My spirit can only be freed if every citizen of TamaTown is happy."

Then the "Tamagotchi Angel Catching Team"[TACT] came in and captured Angelgotchi "How could you!,how could you do this to an angel!"said Angelgotchi.."Be quiet!!" said Kuromametchi...*Kuromametchi and his team..Kuchipatchi,Crackertchi and himself brang Angelgotchi to their headquarters*...

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!said Angelgotchi.OH WAIT!!...you already did[SIZE=8pt]...[/SIZE]

"Haven't you found out?"asked Angelgotchi,"Devilgotchi erased my memory of it.He is the only one who knows."

Then where is Devilgotchi? said Kuchipatchi...he is in the,the.its to horrible to say! said Angelgotchi..is is the "haunted house"? asked Kuromametchi..how did you know? Asked Angelgotchi..*crackertchi slowly backs away..because he sees something*...

It was a Violetchi.Only it's body was grey,and she had Black Roses instead of flowers."I've come on Devilgotchi's orders."She said calmly.Blackrosetchi cast a spell on Crackeritchi and Kuchipatchi.Then she dispparead.

Kuchipatchi and crackertchi slowly fell down and fell asleep,then kuromametchi stared in amazment .." hmmm?,how could that happen,oh! i know, the only way to make them wake up is get Blackrosetchi to turn back to normal,get one of its petals take it and make Crackertchi and Kuchipatchi to smell it and they will wake up...said Angelgotchi.." wait!..i remembered something! yay me!" said Angelgotchi...

Makiko fell down from the roof,making a big mess of dust."Well,there goes the new hairdo,"said Makiko to herself as she brushed dust of herself.Then Makiko saw Kuromametchi staring at her."Oh,hello!"Makiko said to him,blushing,"I must have lost track of what I came shooting down the roof here for."She giggled,blushed and went on,"You see,Devilgotchi,Blackrosetchi,and Curseotchi have been sighted near Kutchipatchi's home.The king told me to tell you and Angelgotchi this.But I also have to speak to Angelgotchi privately."When Kuromametchi didn't move,Makiko said,"Please.It's personal."Kuromametchi was charmed by this and went into the next room."What's the problem Angelgotchi,"Makiko whispered,"Is that Im in love with Kuromametchi.The Devilgotchi is attrachted to someone who secretly like-likes someone,or maybe even love,someone else that has the same feeling towards them back, but they both dont want to admit it.So really,I caused this chaos."

"Oh..ok, well maybe"... Makiko said it softly and slowly..but then they heard a knock on the door..Melulutchi came in and said "telegram!". Angelgotchi looked puzzled..Kuromametchi came in and speedily grabbed Melulutchi and took him outside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back