ADMIN TELL ME PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdevil

Reaction score
Admin please tell me tamachat is opening back up soon! I have waited weeks and I am getting bored with Club Penguin, Runescape, Habbo, Stardoll, etc. In you post you said in 2 weeks IT HAS BEEN WAY LONGER! You rock and I love it that you are trying to fix tamachat so I shouldn't be rushing you. Just please let me know! I am concerned also that something may shut down tamachat FOR GOOD. Please reply Admin.

-Blackdevil and Coco :D

I know this topic is for Admin, but i have to say:

Admin Will Announce When its ready, in the meantime just keep checking every once in a while k? Remember, Admin has other things to do other than fix tamachat ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackdevil,

TamaTalk was created as a discussion forum and therefore, its primary purpose is for people come on here and post. TamaChat comes SECOND to the upkeep of TamaTalk. ;)

Please remember that your contribution on TamaTalk is of far greater value than time spent in chat. :D

Admin is a very, very busy individual. Running a forum with 50k+ members and living an outside life simultaneously is no easy task. You will need to have patience, especially on a part of TamaTalk which secondary to all other tasks.

Keep watching the TamaTalk News and Announcements- when TamaChat is ready to reopen, Admin will post there. :D

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back