Admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlemma

Reaction score
How come Admin never replies to my messages. I have been sending then all these messages but never replies.

Admin is very busy, he would get a lot of PM's and E-mails everyday, it is very hard to reply to every single one of them, if you have a legid question (not, "can I be a guide? How do I be guide? Why aren't I a guide?" etc), which is informative, and clearly states your question, you are more likely to get a reply, than if you Tyepe lik dis, and don

set out ya' sentances properly

you may get a reply, though if Admin doesnt reply, Im sure he isnt trying to be rude, or mean, simply doesnt have enough time, or the question is answered somewhere else if you look :angry:

//Haze

Admin is very busy, he would get a lot of PM's and E-mails everyday, it is very hard to reply to every single one of them, if you have a legid question (not, "can I be a guide? How do I be guide? Why aren't I a guide?" etc), which is informative, and clearly states your question, you are more likely to get a reply, than if you Tyepe lik dis, and donset out ya' sentances properly

you may get a reply, though if Admin doesnt reply, Im sure he isnt trying to be rude, or mean, simply doesnt have enough time, or the question is answered somewhere else if you look :angry:

//Haze
I sent him a message that said if I could become a Guide but he didn't reply.

Admin gets A LOT of PMs daily. I'm sure if any one of us had an inbox with 100 or more PMs per day, we would not be able to answer them all either. If you have a valid question, something that really needs an answer, you will get a reply. For example, someone trying to hack your account, problems with the site, major stuff. Things that will probably not be replied to are things like "this site rox", "join my website" (against the rules anyways), "can i be a guide" (don't call us, we'll call you policy- also check my sig for the link on how to become a guide) and things of this nature. Patience is a virtue, and if your PM to admin requires a reply, it will get one.

KM

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back