Adopt A Eastegg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacake

Reaction score
Proably in the kitchen playing on the compter
Ok, so I saw An adoption center topic, and it looked like fun, so I thought, Hey, if other people can do it, why cant I? So I decided to start an adoption center called Eastegg. So, Here are the rules and guidelines.

1) Ok, so first, You need to adopt your Eastegg! There are 4 different kinds of Easteggs! Ok, so there are:

Blue Easteggs

Red Easteggs

Green Easteggs

Purple Easteggs

OK, so to show what type of Eastegg you got, Just post in that color! As you can see, I adopted a purple Eastegg! (p.s. If you dont have color, then just post at the begging of your post what color you have)

2) Name Your Eastegg!

So, pretty much, the only thing left to do is name your Eastegg, Oh, and you can just post the name of your Eastegg at the end of every post. Also, i can Think of a name for you if you want. just post what color you have, and ill think of something.

3) Just Have fun! So, pretty much, You can log about these, except it dosent have to be like a log.

(p.s. if you have anmore suggestions, just post them here or pm me.)

This looks like fun!

I choose red eastegg! I will name her Red Violet.

I will adopt a red Eastegg, and i will call it Grease Ligtning!

~Grease lightning

Woah! already two people before the end of the day? Wow. so, um, I think i will name my Eastegg Mardi Gras. So, If you have any Ideas on how to make this better, just pm me. Yeah, if it got in the post it would get it all cluttery. So far, This is all that happens. =I Yeah, Not so fun yet...

~ Mardi Gras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back