Adopt a petty!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found another. It's name is Lily, it's a :blink: and she really hates bugs. She loves flowers. And she sasy she's hungry.

Her bunny doll: _ _

||_||

( )

U U

( )O

U U

Her favorite gatorade bottle she fills up with her favorite drinks: _O_

( )

| |

| |

_ _

And of course, her favorite food:

==============

Spagetthi

Guys, Hey! I have too many pets! Can you PLEASE stop giving me pets?! I might have to kill a couple!

OMG..... IMPORTENT UPDATE!

Coco is not teething anymore! So no more screaming anymore, unless he needs something.

WAAAA! SAD IMPORTENT UPDATE!

Now we do not have the dog that was found by animelover2, because I had too many pets. Sorry, AL2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Cuddles, anamielover2: :wub:

Food:[] and toy: //

Have an awesome day!

I'll take Jeff, since nobody has adopted him. I really don't want him to be killed, so can I adopt him please? (Yes, I know I found him) :huh:

N9, Jeff: :huh: Food:[] and toy torch: I

SC, here bis Icee: :lol: : Food: {} and toy: O

snickerpie, can i take suzie? Her blindness will not be a problem; I know a person who has a degree in eye surgery, and he will fix the problem. Im sure Suzie will be happy when I adopt her. All expenses will be paid.

i'll have bj , ginger ,and lily i m a good owner i used to have so many but now there all grown up and moved on!!

Sandshark, here is Suzie ;) Here is the food: () an her toy: / and here is her seeing eye dog:

:)

casstropino: here is BJ, Ginger, and Lily: ;) :pochitchi: :) Here is their bag of food (they all share it): ( ) and their toybox: I I

Hope you can take great care of them all!

I found one! I'll make my own adotion centre after this post.

:) Name: Ryang

He Says: Hi. You may not know it, but I need crutches to walk. Why? Cause I got stung by a box jellyfish! Ow, it still hurts! Please adopt me, I mean, take me in, then adopt me please!!!!!

Please note that Ryang has ADD (Attention Defecit Disorder). So don't punish or kill him if he dosen't pay attention to you. And also, I've supplied the needs for you. Here is his food (Chicken Skewers) [] and his Nintendo DS, and he has trouble sleeping, so here is his sleeping medicine, {}. Pllease take him in!

:) i all ready have one its

name:prisara

food:*

toy:~ its one of those squiggley things

and this is her teddy ______________________it over beside me my avvie

these are my other ones i got have these are lauren gallachers these are not on this forum

:) redstra

type strawberrie

food:(_)

toy:> /snapper

:furawatchi: yelsar

type star

food:*

toy:eek: /ball

:mimitchi: coster

type cooldude

food:"

toy:# /stamp

:p ninmo

type:ninja

food:eek: its an egg not a ball

toy;~ /wip

Well, please, If you are not going to sell any, or get any, don't post at all. And, PLEASE TAKE RYANG IN! He says he might die of depression! If you can't take him in, I'll be taking him away!

Sorry for delay! Riley, I will take Ryang in, no trouble at all! Thanks, Laurn! I will take your petty in! Ok, mabye not all of them, but 2 would work just fine! And Riley, you didnn"t have to get angry at me. I'm always busy, between horse riding, tap I, tap II, and playing my Wii, I barely have time to breath!! And cassandrapito, you can get dogs, cats, fish, and elephents at the Pet Palice! And yes Version-Four, you can have Redstra. Here she is:

:( Here is her food: {} and her toy: / Oh, DO NOT forget: now and then, she has VERY serious asthma attacks. If you ask her something, and she can't respond, breath, or even walk, here is a list of emergency phone numbers:

1800-HELPME

911(obveusly)

263-537-IHAVEASTHMA

438-638-6483 (My personal doctor/surgian)

and...

543-637-6492 (ONLY FOR UNCONCUTOIS ASTHMA ATTACKS)

Check it out! New pettys!

;) Name: Joe Cool

Says: Hey babe'. What's shakn'? I thought since I am in this incredbly small cage, I have nobody to talk to, my parents threw me out of the house because I sang this song: Joe Cool, not stayn' in school. Loves the ladies, thinks they're sweet, he thinks that they smell like feet. And that I get treated like I'm a sewer rat, you would adopt me. But I'll let you think bout' it. I can wait.

:( Name: Agent Marter

Says: Hello. I'm Agent Marter. I am bringing down a case of a stolen vase worth $50,000.00. If I can solve this case, I will be awarded a vase worth $60,000 dollar vase. Now I am gonna say my numbers in code. Here is the key:

1=!

2=@

3=#

4=$

5=%

6=^

7=&

8=*

9=(

0=)

NOW YA KNOW!

:lol: Name: Angry Bob

Says: HI! I HATE MY PARENTS! THEY'RE THE WORST! tHEY THREW ME OUT OF THE HOUSE AND NOW I'M MAD! [SIZE=21pt]MAD![/SIZE]I CAN'T STAND IT! *explodes with anger*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back