Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abandoned Tamas:

:furawatchi: :) :ph34r: :furawatchi: :) B) :furawatchi: :( :lol: :furawatchi: :D :lol:

Please adopt these poor tamas!!!! They want homes!!!! :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE ADOPT THESE POOR ABANDONED TAMAS!!! [/SIZE] :(

Abandoned Tamas

:hitodetchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: B) :D :D :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: ^_^ :ph34r:

THEY WANT HOMES! HELP THEM!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]BLOG:[/SIZE] Sorry ppl. This is dieing. Maybye someone will come. But I'm closeing this. Its totally dieing. So bye! :mametchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Thanx. Want any eggs? Or abandoned tamas? They want homes.[/SIZE]
r there any abandoned violetchis for adoption? i have 3 siggy pets, but can u look for some1 on tamatalk now with a male siggy pet for lea or lilly (look at my siggy)

r there any abandoned violetchis for adoption? i have 3 siggy pets, but can u look for some1 on tamatalk now with a male siggy pet for lea or lilly (look at my siggy)
[SIZE=14pt]Yes. I have a Violetchi that was abandoned. But I don't really understand what your saying. So could you explain it again? Sorry. I just don't get what your saying.[/SIZE]

ok well my siggy pets lea and lilly r level 24 & they hav a job. when I got my siggy pets the person said to get the next genaration i had 2 find some1 on tamatalk w/ a male siggy pet for one of my siggy pets. do u know any1 who is online right now with a male siggy pet?

wat is the violetchi's name?

ok well my siggy pets lea and lilly r level 24 & they hav a job. when I got my siggy pets the person said to get the next genaration i had 2 find some1 on tamatalk w/ a male siggy pet for one of my siggy pets. do u know any1 who is online right now with a male siggy pet?wat is the violetchi's name?
[SIZE=14pt]Well I have a male siggy pet. his name is Marshmellow. But I can get you a male tama. What kind? ANd the Violetchi's name is Gemma. would you like her?[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back