adult at age 3 hmmmm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
yesterday i was sitting on the computer reading posts here on tamatalk then i heard my tama beep so i looked at it and it was an adult so i looked at the age and it said 3 can anybody explain how that happened :D :unsure: :D :D

well it evolved 2 an adult, wheres ur prob ?

yesterday i was sitting on the computer reading posts here on tamatalk then i heard my tama beep so i looked at it and it was an adult so i looked at the age and it said 3 can anybody explain how that happened :D :unsure: :D :D
Sometimes teens can evolve into adults at age 3. Ashle did when she was an adult (she's al oldie now). Your tamagotchi must have been 3 for quite a while. Sometimes tamagotchis evolve into adults when they've been 3 for a long time, or when they just turned 4.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Or it just could be a mistake. For example my tama evolved into a UFOchi even though it was only 1. On the chart it said it was a adult, but on google it said it was a teen like it was soposed to be. What character do you have???

Yes, *~Tamagotchi~* is right. It's perfectly normal for a Tama to evolve into an adult when it's 3! :rolleyes:

~Rey Mysterio~ :kusatchi:

my character i think is memaitchi i think its got black ears and a big head... so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back