Advent Calenders!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
Hey so yeah I cheaked about 10 or 9 pages back and there was like no topics like this is yeah..

You see christmas Advent calenders?

Do you have one?

What kind is it?

I have one its the Simpsons and it has like a special suprise at the 25th I bet its like some maze or a big chocolate or somthing... yeah anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers and I used to always have them, but one of my brothers would always steal someone else's chocolates and would wreck the whole thing.

So we don't bother anymore.

Mine is chocolate! The chocolate are in the shape of little hearts! <3 And on the inside of the little flap there is a different nativity-scene message!! =)

My 4 year old cousin used to love those little Polly Pocket dolls and she had this cool Advent Calendar where you got a little accessory every day for the Pollies, like some shoes or a skirt or a top or a cell phone, and then on Christmas you get an actual Polly doll!! Lol, it was so cute!! =D

-bratztroxg

I love Advent Calendars ;D

I need to find one that doesn't have much things religious to do with it though.

I really just like the pressing in of the punch out boxes and then finding the huge-ar*e chocolate on Christmas.

I don't.

Last time I bet up my brother cos he ate all the chcolate out of all 3 calanders.

They just cause havoc and are a complete rip off.

Hardly any chocolate for $4 (You'd get a block and a half for that price!)

And every single one refers to God and Jesus. Even the gosh darn specailty ones.

I don't do anything that goes against my belief.

^ My advent calander was $1, and they're not even about the bible. They're just wreathes and stockings and stuff

Mine doesnt have anything religous its just simpson characters holding stuff like canycanes and prezzie bags and stuff.. My brother used to eat them all but he dosnt anymore and the Polly Poket one sounds cool I wonder if they do any for other characters?

Oh yeah and mine was only 99p..It was on special offer.

... a complete rip off. Hardly any chocolate for $4 (You'd get a block and a half for that price!)
That's exactly why we don't do Advent Calendars in our household :furawatchi:

If I want a piece of chocolate each day of December leading up to the 25th, I will buy a large block and eat a piece each day ;)

There are plenty of other ways to celebrate the advent of Christmas without eating chocolate every day ...

We had a huge one made out of cloth that we would hang on our wall when I was a kid. It had a beautiful picture of Santa Claus on it, and also a quote. I can't remember if it was Biblical or from a famous Christmas tale...but it was something. lol Anyway, you hang it on the wall and tie those little doughnut-shaped Butter Cookies on it, one for each day until Christmas. My brother and I LOVED that thing, and looked forward everyday to taking a cookie off and breaking it in half to share. ;)

We also used to make paper chains for the month of December. Out of colored construction paper, we would cut out a bigt snowflake shape, present shape, Santa shape, etc., and hang ours in our rooms. Then, we would cut out 24 red and green strips of paper, fold them into circles, and link them through each other to make a long paper chain. Fasten each one closed with tape or a staple. Each night until Christmas Eve, you rip one off of the chain. You don't get any rewards of chocolate or anything, but it's exciting to see your chain getting shorter and shorter as Christmas grows near. xD

Lol. I've Been getting one Every Year Since I was 3 Years Old. xD

My Mom bought Me one Yesterday, so I had to Eat The Chocolates from the 1'st to the 8th of December to Catch up, and I just ate the 9th Today. xD

They usually have Random Christmasy things on them, and on the back is usually a crossword puzzle or a Coloring thing. I ignore those, [Except for the Puzzles. I enjoy them. xD]

I have one. Each day after supper my father opens it for the day it is and gives the chocolate to the person who gets it that day. I get it tonight, because it goes from eldest person in the house (my mom) to the youngest, and just keeps rotating like such.

We have an advent calendar.

But no chocolate?! D:< Just placing ornaments.

Rip-off. :<

Cecib :)

Mine is chocolate! The chocolate are in the shape of little hearts! <3 And on the inside of the little flap there is a different nativity-scene message!! =)My 4 year old cousin used to love those little Polly Pocket dolls and she had this cool Advent Calendar where you got a little accessory every day for the Pollies, like some shoes or a skirt or a top or a cell phone, and then on Christmas you get an actual Polly doll!! Lol, it was so cute!! =D

-bratztroxg
Isn't it odd getting.. just a skirt? O_O

Anyway, I have an Advent Calender.

im not aloud to have one because i would end up popping all the chocolates out and melt them with peanut butter then eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back