Adventures in Tamagotchi Plains

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Then he was awake. Lying on the pavement outside school. Several kids were gathered around Ben, trying to revive him, flapping things like their maths books over his head.

'He's awake!' one girl yelled, 'He's not dead Margaret, you owe me a fiver!'

'Sir, sir, he's moving!' another shouted. Ben's ears rung. He was in pain. He tried to hide it, he didn't want to have another vision. It was all blury, he was drifting in and out of the real world, one minute he would see the Tama God, the next he'd be back in reality. He then saw something. He assumed it was a vision, but soon he realised. The people all around him, they didn't go away. But something else appeared. A long bony hand stretched out and grabbed him by the hair and yanked him up. It was the Tama God.

'Aah, boy, I see you're awake!' the low voice bellowed, echoing through the streets, 'I'm the new headmaster! You missed my assembly!' Ben's body shook. He was in danger, and so was everyone else. But what could he do?

A sharp pain shot through Ben's body. Once again, he was going into a vision. But this time, the Tama God wasn't there.

Read Part 2~2 to find out what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back