Advice column:I'll answer quick! Im here to help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerdotcom

Reaction score
ADVICE COLUMN! Please post your problem, and i will answer very quickly, so check back! Sorry if people have done this before, im not copying though, i have wanted to do this for a while.

Dont be shy, and don't be embarrassed, i wont mind. I will answer it no matter what.

I like to help people, so go ahead and post 'em up! Even my friends say im good with giving them advice.

Don't be afraid of posting your problem. I will be glad to help you out! And it doesn't matter how long or short your post is.

hope i can help,

with lol( lots of love)

tigerdotcom

[someone correct me if I'm wrong- I can't find the page where it states the rule- but] These types of come to me for help topics aren't allowed. Probably something to do with not being a set topic ect. I'll post the link if I find it.

If it is ok, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Well other people have done this kinda thing before. Like the Ask Cee collummn that was posted a couple of weeks ago.

that doesn't matter >< ANY giving help topics are against the rules sorry.
Wrong. Your wrong. If you ask a guide and say, "It's for a magazine." And etc, they should let you. Like they let that one girl in the "Ask Cee" column.

Broken~Wings

I'm sorry to say, but these types of "advice columns" are not allowed. Please have a look at the rules on posting, it will help you understand why this is so. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to PM any of the Guides or FAQ Team members. We will be happy to help. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back