ADVICE! HELP ME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishie

Reaction score
I promised my friend I would give her my v4. but now I want it ( havent given her it yet ) I still wanna play with it . what do i do ??

[SIZE=14pt]do you mean that you promised your friend that she could keep it forever!!??? if so, then that may be a problem! there isn't much you can do really! :D sorry! :huh: :huh: :lol: maybe you can just tell her that you want to keep it and that you take the promise back! does anyone else have any ideas!?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
OOh, even though you promised you'll just have to tell her that this promise will just have to get broken because you've decided to keep your V4. If she's a real friend, I'm sure she'll understand.

Why? Did she force you to promise? (If she did she can't be a good friend-those things cost money...)

Well I guess you just tell her that you would like to keep it (REALLY polite like though.)

Tell her your parents wont let you give it away! :(

You spent your money on it, so if you want to keep it you can.

She didnt force me to promise , but she gave me that look like I would brake her heart ! :(

Well, this sould be in Non-TamaTalk but I'll answer your qestion. :eek:

If this person forced you into an agreement you didn't want to make, explain to them that you want to keep the tamagotchi YOU payed for. If she is a real friend to you she'll understand your problem. :D

U COD HAVE A TALK 2 HER SAY THAT U WONA KEEP IT OR U COD HAVE IT 1 WEEK AND THEN YOUR FRIEND HAVE IT THE NEXT WEEK AND SO ON AND SO ON ANS SO ON

HOPE I COD HELP MISS_ROXY_6 :D

U COD HAVE A TALK 2 HER SAY THAT U WONA KEEP IT OR U COD HAVE IT 1 WEEK AND THEN YOUR FRIEND HAVE IT THE NEXT WEEK AND SO ON AND SO ON ANS SO ON

HOPE I COD HELP MISS_ROXY_6 :D

do you have a nother tama that you got last yr or some thing thats ran out of batrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back