Advice topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Okay so I need a little advice on what is going on with me right now:

So, I'm seem to be afraid to go into school. I don't know why it's just whenever I get there I get dizzy and starting freaking out. Then I just leave and go home. My marks are really bad because I'm absent a lot. I'm going to get homeschooled soon but for now I need to go...but I just don't know how.

Please don't give me advice like "Just go through with it, it's important." That's not what I need right now. :[

I get that way too but don't get dizzy. If your getting homeschooled soon then you really don't need to panic. If it continues though go to the nurse, consuler,parent,trusted adult or teacher. Those people have been your age once so maybe they can help.

If continues after 3 more days i would go to a doctor.

Okay so I need a little advice on what is going on with me right now: 

So, I'm seem to be afraid to go into school. I don't know why it's just whenever I get there I get dizzy and starting freaking out. Then I just leave and go home. My marks are really bad because I'm absent a lot. I'm going to get homeschooled soon but for now I need to go...but I just don't know how.

Please don't give me advice like "Just go through with it, it's important." That's not what I need right now. :[
Talk to your mom about it. Or explain to your teacher. They are sure to help!

mametchi :D

Strange, I used to have the same problem (in the 5th grade) exept my parents wouldn't let me go home. The pressure caused me to get sick and that's how I was able to go home. I actually faked sick once and got caught because I wanted to go home so badly.

I can't really help you, because I eventually just got over it. I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one.

Strange, I used to have the same problem (in the 5th grade) exept my parents wouldn't let me go home. The pressure caused me to get sick and that's how I was able to go home. I actually faked sick once and got caught because I wanted to go home so badly.
I can't really help you, because I eventually just got over it. I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one.
Thanks, I really thought I was the only one. :[

Thanks for the advice everyone. :]

So is going to school giving you anxiety? What parts of school don't you like? Is it a few specific things that make you not want to be there, or is it the whole place in general?

It seems your parents understand (because your going to be home schooled). Talking it out always helps - try talking to parents/trusted adults about it? Good luck. :D

My friend had the same thing...right now!You can be absent. It's ok! Just relax and hope you feel better!

MAMETCHI :D
I wouldn't say being absent is okay... itsquite th opposite. It can effect your grades, education, careers you get later on in life.

What I woul suggest is talk about it with family and close friends. They are the best people who can help you out :furawatchi:

.:puma:.

Try speaking to your parents about it. I use to be scared going into school but when I saw my friends it just flushed over me.

So is going to school giving you anxiety? What parts of school don't you like? Is it a few specific things that make you not want to be there, or is it the whole place in general?
It's just the whole school in general, most of the people there are selfish, rude and if your not good enough they will ignore you. The people that are not like that, never want to hang out with me. :/ The teachers are just pushy and they hired news ones that are really rude. ><

I talked with my mom about it. Hopefully I'm going to be able to do the school work somewhere else in the school.

That sounds like a stinky old school! Talk to a counselor- it doesn't have to be one of the school ones. And maybe while you are forced to go to school talk to people that seem nice about recent events. They probably think that you're the person who isn't snobby but doesn't want to hang out with THEM. You don't have to give the rest of school a chance- you already have- but just give these people a chance to get to know you.

Lily12, this topic interested me quite alot, as I missed over half the School year last year due to Anxiety. I thought I was sick all the time, and just the thought of sitting in class scared me. I know that there are alot of mean girls and just plain mean people in most Schools, but the best that you can to is to either ignore it or tell somebody about it.Stay strong against anyone who tends to bug you. Speak up for yourself in a nice way. I'm sorry about this whole siuation, and about the greediness of other people. Remember to talk to your Parents. Try finding out what is making you nervous exactly, and maybe you can find ways of getting rid of it. It's a good thing that you will be homeschooled soon enough, so try to keep that in mind. It will hopefully keep you more relaxed. Good luck, and I hope everything turns out to be okay. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back