Advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatAttack.xx

Reaction score
Okay, so it's not normally me to ask advice about guys. Considering i'm very happy with my boyfriend as is.

Problem;

Most of you know that I (recently) moved. About, 300 miles away from my boyfriend. Yeah, not cool.

Anyway, we decided to try long distance relationships. We both reallllly want to make it work, but it's kind of stressing me out.

Only reason why?

He's been snapping at me, more frequently. We've fought more in the past two weeks than in the whole 6 months we've been together.

I don't get ticked off, honestly, I know he's under a lot of stress, applying for high schools and his parents have high expectations of him, and at times I know I don't help. It's just, mmm, it hurts. A lot.

Like, he's a gentleman, so he rarely ever swears around me. I was getting on his nerves a few days ago, and he just kind of, freaked. No warning, nothing. He just, every other word was swearing and I just, ahh.

I was, honestly, scared. Which is very rare.

The thing is, I can't get mad, because normally it's me provoking him. And I know its me.

That being said, I also have a reputation for making excuses for people. And I let it drag on and on until I snap. That's what happened to actually make me meet him, I snapped at someone else, and he helped me get through. I just, don't want that to be with him. I try my best not to freak out, and I KNOW he's 100% sorry he freaked out last night, he apologized a trillion times, and it was also his (dead.....) very close uncles birthday.... and just, I knew he was sorry.

I just feel like, ah, I'm not doubting him. I'm doubting me. I don't trust myself very much, because he could very well be a b'stard, and I wouldn't know. Because, I make up excuses for people, and I blame myself. It's just in my character.

So, any ideas? sorry for the long rant....

<3 Thank you in advance.

Kat

Seems like a lot of long distance relationships occur a lot.

He's probably really upset about not being able to see you, and only being able to talk through the phone/IM/whatever you use.

Either way, it's hard for him. Since it was his dead very close uncles birthday, he just got stressed out even more.

I say you should keep the long distance relationship going. If all of that happens even more within... maybe a month or two, then either try to visit him, or if there is really no reason, just let him be. If you don't wanna, then don't break up with him. Just let him be alone without talking to you for a day or so, and see if he calms down.

...yeah I'm not that much of a help. Hopefully that'll help. (?)

I don't really think that at an early high school age, long distance relationships are worth it. If you've just moved 300 miles away, chances are, you won't get to see him again unless your family takes you to go visit your old friends. However, I know you want to make this work. So here's what I think.

I understand where the both of you are coming from, and I think you are right when you say that he didn't really mean it, considering the circumstances. He was probably just really stressed out because it was the date of his deceased uncle's birthday, as you said, and the slightest things caused him to snap. It happens.

Maybe you shouldn't stress out too much. I don't think that any of this could be blamed on you or him. People have bad days. If you really love him, you'll be able to talk to him about the way you're feeling and make things between the two of you less tense, if that's what it comes to.

Katt D: Just give it some time you both love each outer so much I know that just by the way you talk about him to me :] Its a bit hard when one person moves away I know that Maybe he is a little stressed but still that does not call for cursing at you. D: He does it again and Ill kick his butt <3 I love youu.

~Edit~ By the way Kat It's Desi xD Sorry I did not want to seem like a Stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back