Aesop's Fables

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngelicReaper

Reaction score
I went to the school library and I found an Aesop book. I haven't read very much of them, but when I finished the first one, I fell in love. Now, I'm not saying that you'll neccesarily fall in love with it, because I'm totally obsessed with books. It's natural for me. xD Anyway, I compliment it by saying that if everyone reads these fables, the world would be a better place. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked them when I was about eight or so....

I got bored of the fox never being able to eat that stupid rabbit.

LOL. when I was 14 I took a 3-d art class and I drew the fox eating the rabbit in a stew...then I drew the trix rabbit cursing at the kids who took his yogurt. It was more of a comic...lol...in the end...let's just say...it doesn't end well...LOL

I liked them when I was about eight or so....
I got bored of the fox never being able to eat that stupid rabbit.

LOL. when I was 14 I took a 3-d art class and I drew the fox eating the rabbit in a stew...then I drew the trix rabbit cursing at the kids who took his yogurt. It was more of a comic...lol...in the end...let's just say...it doesn't end well...LOL
haha

lol.

is that the guy who has the two king brothers and they keep trying to out do each other and they end up both failing?

i have heard of 'em, but dont know if i would know any.

My teacher in Year two read us them and we had to do a report on them

they teach good lessons but i'm getting old for tehm now...but It's always nice to go back and read a childhood favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back