After 1st Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|GM|Capp

Reaction score
Well, i just had a baby with the tama.. and it's still with its parent. i'm wondering..one the parent leaves:

1. will i retain the amount of tama points?

2. will i retain my items?

3. will the souveniors still be there?

4. do i have to start donating AGAIN to the king?

5. will the 'friends' list be refreshed?

Well, i just had a baby with the tama.. and it's still with its parent. i'm wondering..one the parent leaves:
1. will i retain the amount of tama points?

2. will i retain my items?

3. will the souveniors still be there?

4. do i have to start donating AGAIN to the king?

5. will the 'friends' list be refreshed?
1) Yes all the points will stay the same.

2) Yes all the items will remain.

3) No, some souvenirs will go with the parent- such as the one's you get from the parent and grandparent (but you wouldn't have them yet) and the arcade game wins + a couple of other 'easy to get' ones from tama-town.

4) No, all donations to the king and items received will stay (unless your tama dies)

5) The friends list stays the same- but if you had your baby by connecting to a friend- do not delete that friend from your list- as your parent will go from the list too.

which means.. when i have a baby tama, the friends list from the parent still stays?

if i connect to the same friend (from the parent) with the baby tama, will it continue its friendship, or will it build a new one?

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant about the friends list being refreshed.

I thought you meant does your friends list empty each generation.

In answer to your next question, all the friends on a friendslist will have just one face for the new baby, even if one of them was it's parent.

So you have to build up new relationships with the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh. thanks i've got it clearly now.

means.. once im in control of the baby tama, the friends list will still remain, but it'll only be 1 face. I get it. =) thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back