After alittle over 5 months..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeChNo_RaVe

Reaction score
Well, just yesterday at 4pm. my 5.0 beeped saying they wanted to play, so I did so, all of a sudden, it restarted itself! So I pressed the reset, and did download, it started me a 1st gen again! Well, a few days before that, it DID give me the "low-battery" thing, so I did the same thing of pushing the reset and then download, which worked, but like I said, a few days later, it just completely reset itself.. So yeah, I'm not gonna bother with it. I'm just gonna wait until I can get a 5.5 or a 6.. So yeah.. How long did your guys' Tama last until the battery died out, and what gen were you on? Mine was at 24th gen, thinking it was gonna last til 30...

This should be on whats on your mind.
My v5 was at gen 21 when it Ran outta battire

I put a knew one in and downloaded and it was fine.
Yeah, but sadly, mine reset to gen 1, like I said when the battery screwed up.. So yeah..

When your battery is low, you must change the battery. If you don't have a spare battery, take the battery inside your Tama out. Do NOT reset and download, as it may cause glitches such as the one described above.

5 months is a good battery life.

P.S. Connecting takes a lot of power, so if you connect a lot it can shorten your battery life.

im sorry for your loss of 24 generations...

and yea, i think the issue was the reseting with a low battery cuz

something similar happened to me w/my v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back