After Dark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here, where else would I be? Not over there duh&#3
Elriah got out of bed late on Saturday morning, though now, afternoon. She pulled on yesterdays faded blue jeans and a new, clean red t-shirt. After her regular morning reutine of brushing her hair and pulling it back, brushing her teeth, and grabbing her wallet she went downstairs.“Morning Dad. Going to Walter's. Be back at four, kay?” She called over her shoulder. Chris got up from his Laz-e-boy chair and probed questions. “Walter's? Is that your new boy friend? Who are his parents? Will they be there too? Who else will be there? Do you expect me to go along with this without questions because your being all blunt and cool?”

“Dad,relax. Deep breathes. Walter's, is a resturant. Me and Lacy are going for lunch, kay? Then we are meeting Mason and Jared and some other girls from school at the movies. See, no big deal. I promise to be back by 4.” She said carefully stepping towards the door. She waited for his reply then stepped out to her Volvo. Having a millionare mom wasn't bad, except that dad felt over protective because of it.

Elriah drove to Walter's peacefully thinking of nothing but the road. She pulled in and saw Lacy's red vintage Mustang. Her dad traded and repaired them, so getting one for her sweet 16 two years ago wasn't a big surprise. Elriah walked in and looked for Lacy. She didn't have to look far to spot the tall blonde wearing pink in the sports bar and grille. “Hey Eli! What took you so long?” Lacy called across the resturant purposly drawing attention to herself. Elriah walked to the table and sat between Lacy and Shelby.“ Hey Eli.” Echoed Shelby. “Who suggested we go here. It's.....” She got cut off by the waiter. “Hi everyone. My name is Seth, I will be your waiter this afternoon. Would you like to start out with drinks and appetizers?” Lacy and Shelby, along with a few other girls at the table went silent. Elriah ordered for them. “We'll just get two pitchers of Coke and the buffalo wings, the 25 wings one.”

Seth looked at Elriah like she was the last girl on earth. His eyes roamed her face. Seth walked away into the kitchen and disapeared. Immedatly Eli snapped from her trance and listened to Lacy babble.

“Augh, he was so buff!”

“I know! Weren't his eyes gorgeous?”

“Did you see the way he looked at Eli?”

“Eli, he was checking you out!”

After a few echoing “uh huh”'s Elriah blushed and tried to answer. “Yeah, well. I didn't notice. You're just too dramatic. You all are. He barely noticed me.” She countered trying to drop it. Shelby took the conversation. “Well, I was going to say this place is a dump, but now I like it. I should work here.”

“Or find out Seth's hours.” Chided Lacy. “What do you think of him Eli? After all, it was you who caught his eye.”

Elriah shrugged and thought for a momment. “He's tall.” She said.

The girls waited for her to say more but she didn't. “Come on Eli. We all know he's tall, muscular, big brown eyed, and gorgeous.” Replied Shelby. Eliriah just shrugged again.

They ate wings and pizza all talking about Seth. Whenever he came to refill drinks the girls would fall silent and Elriah would hand him the glasses. After they ate, the girls headed to their cars and drove to the movies. Lacy caught up with Elriah and asked to car pool. “I'm almost out of gas. Please?” Lacy begged.

“You just want to see Seth again.” Elriah grumbled.

“You said that, not me.” Said Lacy, defending herself. Elriah caved and drove with Lacy in the passenger seat to the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back