again, about a guy that i can't even look at

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama+boy cra-z

Reaction score
please help me decide, i will only run this for a month , then i will stop checking on it so, please help me decide, unless barely anyone does this poll, then i will keep going until i atleast have 50 or less, so plz help me decide

Two topics aren't really necessary.
why does it matter to you? :blink: no one is bothered by it except you.

so why does it matter? :blink: its my problem, let me deal with it. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

um chloe 1503?Is IT NOT OBVIOUS SHE IS NERVOUS AND NEEDS HELP????AND SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE JUDGE OF HOW MANY YOU SHOULD DO ON A TOPIC????

Sorry bout that.

Just say hi sometime, and get to know him.if you want pm me and ill give you some major facts i know on how to get a boy to notice you and ask you out!

um chloe 1503?Is IT NOT OBVIOUS SHE IS NERVOUS AND NEEDS HELP????AND SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE JUDGE OF HOW MANY YOU SHOULD DO ON A TOPIC????
Sorry bout that.

Just say hi sometime, and get to know him.if you want pm me and ill give you some major facts i know on how to get a boy to notice you and ask you out!
thanks 4 the help. just to ask, will u tell ur friends 'bout this? :D , just to ask

and i will pm u k?

Sorry bout that.

Woah woah woah. Calm down. She was just saying. Two topics on the same subject within such a short period of time aren't really necessary. If you make two topics then you might miss things that others say in another. Anyway, I really don't want to add to the feud. But I voted talk to him.

I'm sorry.

Two topics about the same thing are not necessary.

One topic on the forum keeps all the useful and interesting info in one, easy to find place. More than one topic descends into spam (short, pointless, annoying messages).

We all try to avoid making duplicate topics. It keeps the forums tidy and easy to navigate for everyone. Please try to help us out and be part of the TamaTalk community?

For info, here is the topic that explains what should be posted in our What's On Your Mind?

Many thanks :ichigotchi:

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back