Age 6 and never got married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia1014

Reaction score
My music star tamagotchi is age 6 and never got married or anything. Why???

Did you mess with the time? If not Wait until the matchmaker comes. (He looks like a guitar) He will offer a partner amd then if you choose 'yes' when he says 'marry?' They get married and have a baby!

The matchmaker (who does look like a guitar, as mentioned by Tama_dude2010) comes twice a day, at 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm, just so that you know which times to look out for. The door icon should light up at these times. Good luck! :)

I haven't really messed with the time, but I had been pausing it and stuff lately. Maybe that's why?

I haven't really messed with the time, but I had been pausing it and stuff lately. Maybe that's why?
If you have paused your Music Star, it can delay the evolution/growth process a bit (depending on how much you paused it), so that could explain why the matchmaker hasn't come yet. I would just hang tight and wait a bit.

maybe you missed it? cause i heard somewhere that the matchmaker leaves after a while. it happened to my friends v4 (thank god for her sake that she married mine :p )

maybe you missed it? cause i heard somewhere that the matchmaker leaves after a while. it happened to my friends v4 (thank god for her sake that she married mine :p )
As is with all times when the attention icon lights up for something, it remains so for about 15 minutes, after which the icon will "turn off." So yes, it is possible that the OP missed the matchmaker but based on what she's told us, I think it's more of an issue of pausing than missing the matchmaker. Maybe it's a combination of both, actually.

Ugh, I hope I didn't miss it. The only visits I ever get its the band manager paying me and then some dude giving me letters with hearts in them. X(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I hope I didn't miss it. The only visits I ever get its the band manager paying me and then some dude giving me letters with hearts in them. X(
The matchmaker typically visits a few days after your character becomes an adult (always assuming that you didn't pause) and will continue to do so typically around ages 5, 6, 7, and 8 (could be a little later, since you did pause and everything). If your character becomes an Oldie, the matchmaker will bring you a mate after 3 days, so you shouldn't worry about that either. I've given you the times the matchmaker comes, so you should be good! If you're particular about what mate you want, you could always just set the times a minute before and do it that way as many times as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back