Age of your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old is your tama?

• 1-5.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 13+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i no you won't believe it but my one is 87!! i did a code. starve your tamagotchi but keep its happiness up. reset the game and do download. play bump, then jump then feed him till all hgearts are full. give it 11 time outs then go to the shop( hope you have atleast 1000 points) then punch in this code!!! AAACCCBAABBCBBBBAACBBCA. now you have your tamagotchi 86 yearsz old. you also have infinite points. go onna shopping spree!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: B) glad 2 help. please tell me if you have any problemos!! caution: may only work on blue tamagotchi with stars

i no you won't believe it but my one is 87!! i did a code. starve your tamagotchi but keep its happiness up. reset the game and do download. play bump, then jump then feed him till all hgearts are full. give it 11 time outs then go to the shop( hope you have atleast 1000 points) then punch in this code!!! AAACCCBAABBCBBBBAACBBCA. now you have your tamagotchi 86 yearsz old. you also have infinite points. go onna shopping spree!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: B) glad 2 help. please tell me if you have any problemos!! caution: may only work on blue tamagotchi with stars
codes are only 8 letters long... and I have an itchigotchi thats 3

My current tama is just a baby. The oldest one I ever owned was a 24-year old girl named Angel (she died). My daughter has one that is 28 (don't remember its name).

:eek: ;) :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

To TamoMan:

What you are saying is IMPOSSIBLE! Codes are ONLY 8 letters, and they each only give you ONE ITEM. You CAN have a tama that is that old, but you CAN'T get that age through a code! Plus, I would NEVER let my tama's hearts get empty for ANYTHING! That is too big a risk of TAMA-DEATH! Whoever reads this post, DON'T TRY WHAT TAMOMAN SUGGESTS!!!

YOU WOULD BE RISKING YOUR TAMA'S LIFE, and the so-called code DOES NOT EXIST!!!

:eek: ;) :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

this topic should be moved... i can't move it, im not a tamaguide. *not REmoved, MOVED, to.... what's on your mind?* mines are 4 and 3

Mine's 2 :D !

..This is a bit off-topic, but is it unusual to have your tama evolve to the teenager stage at 1? :hitodetchi:

Mine's 2 B) !..This is a bit off-topic, but is it unusual to have your tama evolve to the teenager stage at 1? B)
my sis had a tama dat evolved into young mimitchi an age 0, and it evolved into a mimitchi at age 3!! is tis normal??? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back