Age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• Younger then 11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Older then 16

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

newpep

Reaction score
How old are you people with Tamas?

Does age really matter?

Age doesn't matter at all. <_< I'm 18 and I still love tamas.

I agree - age doesn't matter.

More importantly: do you think Tamas are fun and do you like to share info with other like minded people (of any age).

If the answer is Yes, then TamaTalk is a good place to be.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thanks people for your responces.

[SIZE=21pt]Please Keep Voting! :blink: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Thanks[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree - age doesn't matter.More importantly: do you think Tamas are fun and do you like to share info with other like minded people (of any age).

If the answer is Yes, then TamaTalk is a good place to be.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
I totally agree. I'm twelve!

I'm 10!'

and my opinion about age-tamas:

Age does not have anything whatsoever to do with interests. MY teacher in school lOVES Elmo! She has 72 Elmos in her classroom! more at home. If people disagree with me, that probably means that he/she thinks that Nobody is different. we all have opinions and unique ideas and interests!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just turned eleven in June. It doesn't really matter about your age. The majority of people who likes tamagotchi's are older because they had one in the '90s.

:p I'm 18 and I'm still a tama fan (actually I've just rekindled my love for them). I have a 7 yr old sister and a 10 yr old brother who love them also :D

:ph34r: <-- Muto, 4 yrs old

Kira, my mini (cant keep track of how old he is, but he's a masktchi)

My little digimon is 1, just found him again yesterday :)

i dont seem to like tamas as much as i used to, i might flog 1 of them on Ebay soon, but at the mo. i am having a lot of fun with my angelgotchi but i may end up selling them all, but i still know a lot about them (because of my experiance with all different types).

i'm eighteen. i don't think age matters :) i know quite a few people who are older than me who like tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back