TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi freak*

Reaction score
OK FROM WHAT IVE HEARD YOUR TAMAGOTCHI LIVES TO BE 20 MAX BUT 22 IF AN MIMITCHI BUT MY TAMA LIVED TO BE 22 HE JUST LEFT TODAY BEFORE HE SLEPT

AND IT WAS A OJITCHI

The oldest Tamagotchi character I've ever heard of was Aaron, raised on a V3 by Kyliesmum. He died at age 145, on Aug 7, 2006. You can read all about it here: https://www.blogagotchi.com/kyliesmum2/
If you do decide to take a look at him, the entries about him are further back now. you may have to search. When you see the tama in the V3 Translucent pink shell, that's him. He was the only tama I ever ran in that specific V3. He was a good tama :D Also, If you are wanting to know how I got him to live that long, it's also in my blog. You'll just have to look for him. :eek: Thanks Binary!

KM

If you do decide to take a look at him, the entries about him are further back now. you may have to search. When you see the tama in the V3 Translucent pink shell, that's him. He was the only tama I ever ran in that specific V3. He was a good tama :nazotchi: Also, If you are wanting to know how I got him to live that long, it's also in my blog. You'll just have to look for him. <_< Thanks Binary!
KM
Wow 145 years old...thats the longest I eva heard!! O.O

Really? I didn't think Tamagotchis could go over 99 years old. Doesn't the years meter only have two digits?

thats right, but it doesnt mean they die at this age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back