TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before i tell you, i wanna tell you something odd. About a half an hour ago, my Tama turned into an adult. Im seriouse, the 4th evolve. Heres the odd part. it was only 2 years (2 days) old!!! :blink:

Check out my Avvy! I made it myself. PM me if you want one! ------------------------------->

Ok. Most Teens evolve into adult from ages 6-8.

Hope i helped!

i_am_buzzerd ^_^

Before i tell you, i wanna tell you something odd. About a half an hour ago, my Tama turned into an adult. Im seriouse, the 4th evolve. Heres the odd part. it was only 2 years (2 days) old!!!  :huh:
Check out my Avvy! I made it myself. PM me if you want one! ------------------------------->

Ok. Most Teens evolve into adult from ages 6-8.

Hope i helped!

i_am_buzzerd :huh:
I'm sorry, but you must be thinking of a different event in a tama's life. Most Connection or Connexion tamas evolve somewhere between the ages of three and four. Thanks for offering advice!

~tulip978~

Last edited by a moderator:
Babies evolve into children after an hour.

Children evolve into teens at age 1.

Teens evolve into adults usually around age 3/4, sometimes 5.

If you don't pause your tamagotchi she/he will evolve around age 3. But if you pause sometimes it will evolve around age 4. Really it's between ages 3-4. If it's a version 1, I heard that you will get a Adult around Age 7 ^_^

Mine is 2. Did you ever pause it?That might be the case. If you pause it to long it won't grow.

Mine is age 2 and is still a teen. It's more likely that it will be around age 3 or 4 that they evolve.

If you don't pause your tamagotchi she/he will evolve around age 3. But if you pause sometimes it will evolve around age 4. Really it's between ages 3-4. If it's a version 1, I heard that you will get a Adult around Age 7 :)
For version one connection or connexion the ages are the same. For the 1996-7 tamas the age is 7. :( Just to clarify this.

Tamagotchis will evolve into adults 48-72 hours after they turn into teens. Most evolve at age 3. But some evolve as early as age 2 and as late as age 4.

GotchiGirl96

my v3s Zeta(F) and Brian(M) evolved into teens this morning. i got them on saturday. i got a new v3,Ty(M) and it's a toddler right now. my v1 is a teen also and evolved into a teen like 10min - 1 hour after my v3s did. they all have four smilies for my girl and i want them to be adults so that Zeta can mate with either Dila(v1) or Brian(v3).but i don't wanna wait 7 days for my v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back