Aging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keykay09

Reaction score
My v4.5 tamagotchi is aging WAY faster than my other tamagotchis have before. IS it a glitch or is something wrong? :)

It is probly a glitch. Bit what do you mean by aging fast? Asin aging every day or what?

If its aging every day then thats Normal.

Hope I helped

Tamawho!!??

The first day it was a baby then it grew into a kid the next and a teen the next (its still a teen) Before it took longer for my other tamas

The first day it was a baby then it grew into a kid the next and a teen the next (its still a teen) Before it took longer for my other tamas
cool I hope that happens to my tamas!!!!!! :) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :lol:

Did you lately debug your tamagotchi? It may be hyperspeed that is causing it to do that, or if you dropped it or something else.

This is completely normal. My V4.5 does this, too. When your tama turns 1, it becomes a teen. Usually when your tama turns 3, it becomes an adult. Hope I helped.

Every day a tama ages, unless (read my siggy), then it can take a month to turn into a child. I know someone who thought it was normal for a tama to take that long to become a child.

Its normal. v4.5 is just in hypespeed :D . I have one. NOT A GLITCH! ;)

It's normal for your Tamagotchi to age every day.

My best guess is that your previous Tamagotchis were on pause more often.

When your Tamagotchi is on pause, it temporarily stops growing.

Do you pause you tamas frequently? Maybe you pause your other tamas more than this one and happen to notice the effect pausing has on the growth process. But, by the way you explained it, your tama is going normal speed. It's supposed to go from baby to toddler in one day, then the next day when it turns one it turns into an adult. Then within 2-3 days it should turn to a teenager. Hope I helped and sorry if I repeated anything someone already said! Haha.

Tama Mama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the v4.5 and v.4s usaually grow faster, but not that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back