Ah! I don't know what Tamagotchi I have been given

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, I decided I would get a V2 to do debugging (if possible) and factory tests, egg connecting etc... So my mother said she would go and get it for me and I said I wanted the green Matrix V2. So, she came back and she gave it to me and I looked at it...

"It has a Mimitchi on the front... I thought V2s had Mametchis..." Then I looked around for version 2 and new characters and games comparing it with another packet from my V2. Nothing.

"Is it fake!!?!??" I suddenly thought but it had BANDAI at the bottom, the logo. So... it is genuine but it looks like a V1 to me and it is I think but I haven't dared to open it.

Another doubt I have, I thought the lime green matrix with grid was a ConneCTion colour, I even checked it and here it is a ConneXion. I absolutely know this is a new stock because in January when they sold V1s ConneXions they were all pale pink and pale blue and white...

So... What should I do? What exactly is it? I thought V1s weren't sold in stores anymore? Complaint book? What should I do??? I now want a V1 conneXion and now I'm... STUCK.

I don't know where you live but where I live they are still selling tamagotchi V1s and V2s. I went to Toy R Us and they thought they had the V2s but in the container they had ALL v1s and not one V2. The employees I asked told me it was there, so they thought they had the V2s and they didn't. They had posters and signs everywhere and what a disapointment when I found out they never had it. But I did get a V2 at another Toy R Us.

*hint* Always call a store before you go looking for it in it

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? I stil don't get exactly what your mom bought you, and why would you want a ver. 1 because vers.2 are better. I've never heard of a matrix tama, is it a color??? And I think its stupid to debug a v2 because its not fun anymore and it could break. And all tamagotchi connections have a mimitchi in front when you buy them. The connection is the american version and the connexion is the europian version I think. It has all the same things as the connection but I don't know about the language, you'll have to look into it.

You might have a V1. The green matrix was a ConneCTion V1 color, I know that for sure. Try playing with it to see if it's really even got a Shop or any of that. :puroperatchi:

Well, the thing is, if I open it, I can't give it back. And it is a ConneXion. It only says Tamagotchi at the top. And yes, Green Matrix is a colour. It is lime green. I thought it was weird. In the middle of V2s when in fact V1s were extinguished months ago a V1 maybe which is a conneXion but with ConneCTion design... It doesn't say new characetrs or anything on the packet either. :rolleyes: So I suspect it is a V1... But as I say, I dunno, but thanks to the help given so far. If I give it back it'll be on Monday so I'll receive opinions till then. *sighs*

If it's a V2, it will say that somewhere on the package.

Can you look around ebay? I bet you will find it then we can see a picture :D

But the green matrix design was V1 first run only. So if that's what you have, it's a V1 and it is debugable.

Hey, you should open it and it will have the debug spot marked in there. Then you will know it's genuine.

The debug spot is kind of close to the battery. It is two half-circles. :rolleyes:

they did bring out the green matrix conexion in Australia so i'd say its a version 1.thats why I'm waiting a few months before buying another V2 connexion so I can get a camoflage.

Thanks but it is a CONNEXION. It says so on the package and it only says Tamagotchi. it is a USA design though. I'm befuddled. :huh:
Right, right.. I'm sorry! you are right. ConneXions are not debuggable.

So you now have a non-debuggable V1.

Well, next time you are ready to get one, be sure to go along and get one that says it's a V2. :D

Oh well. You can't have too many tamas :D

Yeah, it's the design that made me think it was a Connection. I'm not 100% familiar with the European release ConneXion designs.

I have never seen a fake green Matrix though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back