ahahaha NOT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botan1220

Reaction score
ok I know it's been in school for awhile but I've been getting signs by two boys ones my crush the other is my rival I think my rival likes me cause he keeps on wanting to partner up with me and some times I see him stareing at me but I like my crush*duh*not him cause we always argue and challage each toher to see who will blah blah blah or who will finsih there work faster

I

NEED

CRUSH

TIPS

FOR

TOMBOYS

BEFORE

I DIE

THIS

YEAR!

Huhuh? Just be yourself. Thats what I do. Watch the Boys run up to me!! (Lolz) Yes, Im a Tomboy...

Oh dun worry Botan!

Just be yourself, its all you can do! Dun try to be pretty, or funny... (Me: WHO IS SAYING THIS???) and be yourself!

Don't be who your not. ;]

Be yourself, and see which one is worthit.

I would just say- see who teats you better, and continue making mental notes. ;]

Soon you'll figure out who is woth the effort.

Don't be who your not. ;]Be yourself, and see which one is worthit.

I would just say- see who teats you better, and continue making mental notes. ;]

Soon you'll figure out who is woth the effort.
Agreed. Im doing that now... What? 5 guys act like they really like me...

Act Natural; try to be nice to your crush; partner up with him; and if he's kind 'n sweet... tell him you really like him for whom he is.

Just act like you normaly would. Just be the best friend you can be to them and not worry about the 'he loves me, he loves me not' stuff- if there is going to be any relationship further than friends it'll happen in time.

ok I know it's been in school for awhile but I've been getting signs by two boys ones my crush the other is my rival I think my rival likes me cause he keeps on wanting to partner up with me and some times I see him stareing at me but I like my crush*duh*not him cause we always argue and challage each toher to see who will blah blah blah or who will finsih there work fasterI

NEED

CRUSH

TIPS

FOR

TOMBOYS

BEFORE

I DIE

THIS

YEAR!
Do you even know what tomboys are?

Tomboys are GIRLS who dress and possibley act boyish

C~M

Boys, they're a complicated thing. :huh: Boy's can act mean, when, on the inside, they really like you. Weird, is'nt it? But the question is; Do you like him back? Remember, you don't have to be perfect, and change yourself for a guy. Just be yourself, and be friendly. Express your feelings, but do it in a kind fashion. What happens, happens. Relationships? Don't stress about 'em. Have fun being a kid, and don't worry about it. I'm sure that everything will go well, and you will succeed. :lol:

my crush is nice but I'm to shy to say anything to him but in the past I used to kick Soccer balls in his area and pretend to be sorry but te insiside me was always"BWAHAHAHA TAKE THAT BLONDEY!" and the rival is the type who asks me to trade my rare pokemon tro him and he'd give me a pokemon*probly non rare since he restart*

P.S:yesh I know what a tomboy is*I wear boy clothes at night.*

my crush is nice but I'm to shy to say anything to him but in the past I used to kick Soccer balls in his area and pretend to be sorry but te insiside me was always"BWAHAHAHA TAKE THAT BLONDEY!" and the rival is the type who asks me to trade my rare pokemon tro him and he'd give me a pokemon*probly non rare since he restart*
P.S:yesh I know what a tomboy is*I wear boy clothes at night.*
At night.... Nice. I myself am a tomboy. I dun wear anything frilly, blegh.

If you like him hint him slowly. Leave notes and such. Try and not get yourself noticed in the act.

he drops the signs mostly,he even stares at me at art and I can look at him when he looks at me it's like the shy me has taken over when ever he is around.

belgh the worst time of year and I sprained my ankle next to my crush and it's picture day.oh and now that my teacher moved desks I'm only three desk away form him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back