Ahem....Who likes...Happy Tree friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl96

Reaction score
Yeah I know this may be inappropriate but, if it is, can I be notified before getting in trouble? Okay, on with it....I love it....fave podcasts? NAMES NOT DESCRIPTIONS INCASE THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE PLEASE.

Mine is..........D R U M R O L L......................................................

Well, it's a Smoochie, but still, Petunia's Summer Smoochie!!!....Plz post unless it is inappropriate!!

I love Happy Tree Friends! They're so funny, but, lol!, my mom saw me watching them once, and she said that she got sick. I was watching Fall Out Boy's "The Carpal Tunnel of Love", which, in my opinion, is not innapropriate for a iPod video. D:

Some of it is really, kindof gross, but still...;D it's cute little animals being killed, brutally. YAY!! xD

I love Happy Tree Friends! They're so funny, but, lol!, my mom saw me watching them once, and she said that she got sick. I was watching Fall Out Boy's "The Carpal Tunnel of Love", which, in my opinion, is not innapropriate for a iPod video. D:
Some of it is really, kindof gross, but still...;D it's cute little animals being killed, brutally. YAY!! xD
that music video is the only Happy Tree Friend's thing i've seen. I thought It was really, really cute in a morbid sort of ironic way.

i love happy tree friends! my fav characters is giggles. and nutty. i am 13 and i might be too young to watch this show, but i still love happy tree friends. the show is probably rated like 14+. i watched alot of the episodes. my fave is the fall out boy music video.

I just remembered my first HTF..... it was a long time ago, my step grandpa got me to watch it, I laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and freaked everyone else in the room out even more than the cartoon itself

Latest posts

Back