AHH IM DOOMED THE MATCHMAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliah

Reaction score
OMG OMGOM OMOMGOUJKSGJKD HELP!!!

I think i accidently pressed something the match maker LEFT MY TAMA IS DOOMED FOR LIFE AND IT TOOK M FOREVER TO GET THOSE POINTS AND TO GET A JOB D: can anyone help me?? can she come again?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :( :eek: :eek:

*sorry for typing in caps...I think im panicking too much..im going to cry :(

She's going to come again the next day. She comes anytime, but the most common times 2:59 PM, and 6:59 Am. Be on the look-out for her. :furawatchi:

I don't know if they changed the Matchmaker programming on the V4, but on all the other versions, she visits three times each day (10.30am, 3pm, 7pm) over the course of 3 days. So if you missed her, or mucked up, she will probably turn up again - don't worry :furawatchi:

yes the matchmaker will come back i had that happen to me when i first got my tamagotchi. she comes back three times a day when your tama is older then five. and if she doesnt you can connect with another tama that is five and they will have a baby together

and if u want her to come now set the time to the time to a min before the the match maker came and voila u the matchmaker. and dont worry she comes again even if u dont set the time.

ya but i wouldn't know cause V4S ARN'T OUT IN CANADA YET! ! !

OMG that happened to me like, 40 minuites ago!! I can't believe it!!! I'm so :blink: ! *runs to room and takes deep breaths* Ahh, that's better.

Last edited by a moderator:
exatly!!

change it to 10:30am 7:00pm and 3:00pm the same thing happned to my mametchi but i jst changed it to these three times and at 3:00 it had

a baby girl!

p.s! change the time 1 min before the achual time n wait 1 min

Yeah, the matchmaker always comes more then once....Heck more then 4 times :rolleyes: Just don't accidentally do it to much or your Tama will become an old childless Tama! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back