AHHH PREGNANT TEENAGER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I have 2 V4s, one was a Ringotchi. I really liked her!! Her name is Lily. The other was my sis's, but she didn't want it anymore, so I had it. It was a Ninja Tama. Well, Lily was only 2, and Rex (the ninja) was 6. Then I connected them yesterday, and Rex and Lily got married! She was teen! The little appley Tama got married! Then she got pregnant! She got herself pregnant and then had babies! How is this possible? How can she do that!?!?! My little apple! Got. Her. Self. Married. And. Then. Got. Pregnant. And. Had. Babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... i have heard of something like this happening before but it was apparently something like a glitch, a freak thing, in fact over the internet, not specifically here on TamaTalk, there have been maybe a few people that i have seen that accidentally got a teenager married to an adult Tamagotchi, so... I'm pretty sure that it is nothing to freak out about

Well, like I said, I've seen it before, but wait for more opinions or something, I could be wrong, I'm not an expert

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she was MARRIED. It's not like she got knocked up out of wedlock. I don't see why you are making such a huge deal out of it....Woopdie dooo.

Sorry......It just really surprised me.... I was trying to give her the most perfect possible care... then she gets married before an adult! :p :p

This happened to me too! On my V4.5 I had that teenager(who was strangely shaped like a peacock) I connected it to my V4 (Who was also a ninja, Gozarutchi) they married and the teenager had 2 boys. The teenager was a girl, obviously. That was rape. THAT WAS RAPE!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi: It happened to me last year!!!

I think people should lay off how seriously they take their handheld devices. :gozarutchi:

(Pointless Post)

It's not rape, 18 is still considered TEEN so, your tama could be of age in tamagotchi world. SERIOUSLY, you guys need to chill out, JFC

This also happened to me i had the diamond tama (i dont know what it is called) and a memetchi and i connected them over and over again then the male teenager whent into memetchis screen and the had s#x

then they had babys then the teenager boy never evolved into an adult sometimes when he is feeding the baby he was on air when he left still a teenager he as floating freaky but i cant believe that like makkiko 500 said its rape except the girl raped the boy!?!?!?!?! F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!!! :mimitchi: :ph34r: :angry:

This happened to me too! On my V4.5 I had that teenager(who was strangely shaped like a peacock) I connected it to my V4 (Who was also a ninja, Gozarutchi) they married and the teenager had 2 boys. The teenager was a girl, obviously. That was rape. THAT WAS RAPE!!!!!!!! :angry: It happened to me last year!!!
Haaa, this post made me laugh!

& that is wierd.....

Never happened to me before..

This is why condoms are giving out in my school

Probably a rare glitch though

Jeez Bandai should really make the Tamagotchis stop being so defective. Its getting really annoying and it could have a toll on sales because the Tamagotchis are acting so defective. :eek: ;) :wacko: :wacko: :eek: :eek:

Like Kikitchi~Kitty said, it could be a glitch. It is most likely to be a glitch or if you have ever debugged your tamagotchi (which I DO NOT recommend to ANYONE) that was probably the reason.

Hope I helped!!!!

TamaGuy0013 ;)

^

Why not debug youre tama?

you just have to be procise and cautiouse..

and then you just get an earaser and walah there is youre old tamagotchi again.

butt..

i would not recomend debuging if you only have one tama if you do somthing wrong there goes youre only tama. :]

I read somewhere it's to make Tamas more relistic or something. If you ask me that's too relistic!!!!!! EIGHT YR OLDS PLAY TAMAGOTCHIS!!!! :huh: ;) :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back