Ahhh, she is so naughty!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBoots55

Reaction score
I just got a v4.5 and it turned into an adult a couple of days ago. I was connecting with my friend like, 50 times to make them fall in love but my tama, Obie, kept giving her's poo and then when he came on my screen again he was always laughing. I dont like to give her a time out but I have too. Is this a glitch? Why is my tama so naughty?

That's really odd. When any of mine exchange poos, they don't seem to laugh about it. Hmm....

if your tamagotchi has a wrapped present for your friend but gives them something nasty, it means that you haven't disiplined your tamagotchi well. you have to give it a time out when it smirks after it's given a nasty present so it won't do that anymore as it gets trained more.

the thing is though that he has a full training bar. I have no idea why this is happening

Hmm, if it's been giving messes about 100 percent of the time, then it's beyond me. Just use the Love Potion to skip the poos, unless your friend has a V1. If you don't know how, just look at "Codes and Passwords."

if you don't give it time out when it is naughty it means you aren't giving it enough discipline

so try to give it time out whenever it is naughty oh and i will answer your question if your tama is being naughty all the time no matter how much you discipline it it just he/she is in a bad mood just feed it some snacks and it shouldn't give your friends tama anymore poos :lol: :eek: :eek: :D :p :eek: :D B) :huh: :D :eek: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back