ahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
so im not sure if this is supposd to go here, but i have a test coming up on all the states and capitals (of the usa) on friday!! i need help!!

Wrong section ;]

And you would be better off asking your parents about that, if you come on the internet to get answers, you don't learn anything.

Your parents could explain.

Songs help. ;D I learned a song when I was younger about all the states and capitols... look them up on the Internet and print off the lyrics.

"Baton Rouge, Lousiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Columbus is the capitol of Ohio..." ♪

Well crack open a text book. Why are you asking TamaTalk?

It's not our job to make sure you pass. Don't they give you a review sheet or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just get off TamaTalk right now and study. Your test is this week. I learned a song in 5th grade when I was graduating Elementary School, all of the states in order. For capitals, I'd just look at maps and try to find all of the resources you can to get you prepared for your test. Good luck. =)

uh, yeah! NO DUH!!!! :) shadowfire, im asking for STUDY TIPS!!! EARTH TO YOU!! oh yeah, i have the first part of the states and capitals song memorized ^_^ ..... three more parts to go...*sigh* ^_^

Guhh...study tips...

1. Songs (already mentioned, I know that.)

2. A textbook (of course, you can find what you really need in a 'table of contents'.)

3. Consult some good friends who are also doing this or just have the knowledge and quiz each other. This is a good fun way to learn.

But yeah, I'd get off TamaTalk. We can't help much. And you should get off the computer especially if you are easily distracted.

uh, yeah! NO DUH!!!! :p shadowfire, im asking for STUDY TIPS!!! EARTH TO YOU!! oh yeah, i have the first part of the states and capitals song memorized :) ..... three more parts to go...*sigh* :)
Why on earth would earth wanna talk to me?

Well, anyways, I don't KNOW any study tips. I just.. I don't really study anything o_O But I'm not learning capitals and states. Just like.. Well you're already writing the song so.. o_O

[SIZE=21pt]MY TEST WAS TODAY!!!!!! [/SIZE]i didnt get 100%, :angry: but i passed (with a b-)*sigh*(im a perfectionist) BUT, i cand retake it as many times as i want <_< (untill i get 100%)

[SIZE=21pt]THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]*cough* shadowfire*cough*[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back