AHHHH MY V3 TURNED INTO A V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you say the silver one turned into a v4. The top of the silver one is cut off. I'm not saying I don't beleive you or that It's not true, but the antennea is the diffence from a v3 and a v4 (well, that you can tell from this picture). So the silver one could already be a v4.

Please note that I am not accusing you of ANYTHING

Last edited by a moderator:
how weird...are u sure its a V3? does ur tama hav a round thing on the top or does it hav a stub thing that V3's hav?

but, ur lucky :) u got to play both for the price of one :)

Ok,
So My Dad Went And Bought me a battrie i put it in my v3 (Silver) and I downloaded and GUESS WHAT? She was a Ojyotchi!!!!!!!No, Not a oyajitchi the old-timer But THE GIRL OBOTCHI!!!!!!!

I checked her status: WHAT/? She has Skill Points? AND 17160 GP i checked her games:

Jump-rope/Mimic/shape/dance/flag.

I went into the Connexion thingy Work?, PC, Ver.4, Others She Even Has The Mail Icon!!!!!!And her parent is a Pukatchi she has V4 friends her mum is a Pukatchi named Renee

So you all believe me here is my wensite with the pics its the ones that look gold but its really silver!!!!!

The Pics You've been destining for

Please someone Explain!!!!!
i think i no wat happend.i think u put a V4 battery in it that had a pukatchi as a mum and a girl obotchi and it has all those games ;)

hope that helps :wacko:

pretty maikko shiny tama :unsure: :eek: :mellow: (real real real real real real real real REAL pics! i belive u dat those pics r real)

It might be a Debug only charater. ^^ I had a glitch where my tama got married to a debug only charater on my V3 and V4. o-o

WEIRD. waht if. a v4 can b3 a v4.5? cuz your v3 is a v4 o_O taht is freaky, really freaky. there's alot of what ifs in that, O.O ccrrraaaaazzzyyy i thnk its true. TUFF
I don't think that's very likely though, no offense. ^^

I think several members have questioned the claims in this topic because your the first post said a V3 (Silver) turned into a V4 but the pics show a Pink V3 (not a Silver one).

Then there are two close ups of a silver tama - but it is not clear if they are V3 or V4 because they don't show the antenna...

On that basis, I think that is enough reason for sensible people to question your claim and ask for more proof ?

But since you seem to have become so defensive and aggressive about the whole thing I feel it appropriate to close this topic with a request that you do not make any more like it.

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back