AHHHHHH.......AHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah. My city's boring when it comes to weather. The only extreme weather we've had is really bad rain. Which is very rare.
I remember there was a tornado on the south side of my city when Hurricane Dolly hit, (yes, it was a category 2 when it hit, so don't get all smart-alecky on me!!) and I didn't even know it existed 'till I saw it on the local news.
Ahah~! I heard about that on CNN! ^-^

The biggest natural disaster that happened here was winds that reached up to 98 mph...

I was so scared. The pool was flooding~! (I don't have a pool.. I was at my friends house)

Last edited by a moderator:
well in California there was a little earthqake and everybody's bed was shaking NOTE: if ur bed shaked please reply!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY REPLY:)

1) I live in Connecticut, we just get bad storms, like yesterday. :) Nothing bad

2) In California, theres ALOT of brush fires, and if I were you, i would either stay in your basement alot, where it's safe, OR even move somewhere else.

Uhh, I don't think I felt it from all the way in New York, lol. We don't really have "natural disasters" here. All we have is annoying rain, and stupid snow.
Yeah, i live in Connecticut, next to New York. I mean, yesterday, we had a storm, and we were on tornado and flood watch :) Do you think we really got those? Of course not!

Uhh, I don't think I felt it from all the way in New York, lol. We don't really have "natural disasters" here. All we have is annoying rain, and stupid snow.
O= I live in NY too. Snow? We never get snow. ;_;

Only like 2 cm and that was once in febuary. You must live upstate. n_n

I love upstate.

I live in Minnesota x_x;;

I hate it here.

Nothing exciting ever happens here (Weather wise, anyway.) We just get strong rain, wind, and lightning.

Your typical storm.

I live in an Ecosystem that hasn't had a tornado in . . . more than fourteen years at least.

D:

I live in Newfoundland, Canada. (And for the record it's like the north pole there)

BUt all we get are tropical stroms (The remenance of hurricanes) And bad blizzards.

I like the blizzard because A. THere fun the play in and B. When there's a blizzard you don't go to school, so this winter I only went to school 3 or 4 times a week!

It was, like, the day after the earthquake that I met a lady that had been there. She said that some house collapsed, but mostly the damage was minor. I live in AR, so I've never been in an earthquake... :(

I also met someone right after the twin towers fell, too. He was one of my best friends in the 3th grade until I had to move to Louisiana. (but now I'm in AR... ugh.. confusing, I know)

Woah, that must be freaky! Yep, Ive heard of those in California. I live in Massachusetts, so we barely ever get earthquakes. There was one time when there was an earthquake when I was like 6 or soemthing, but I didnt even notice it happened. Then the radio mentioned it, and I'm like, is this a prank or something?

Yeah I live in oh so sunny Cali and we do get earthquakes and the only serious damage would probaly be broken windows or plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back