AHHHHHHHHH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score

I DIDN'T GET A LETTER FOR A SECONDARY SCHOOL

DOES THAT MEAN I'M GONNA HAVE TO DO HOME SCHOOLING??

I'M SCARED

Last edited by a moderator:
No no! You will soon get a letter. It might take along time getting through the post.

Really??

But my friends got their letters and

they live close to me

That's nothing.

The US postal service wrote something to my mother on the 8th of Febuary, two cities away.

We recieved the letter on the 17th.

Explain, USPS, explain.

Really??But my friends got their letters and

they live close to me
Don't worry

If nothing arrives by Monday, all your Mum has to do is telephone the local council - or have a chat with your primary school head teacher for advice.

Don't forget, Councils are sometimes inefficient - you usually have around 10 days to confirm an offer of a place at school - so there is still time to sort out any mistakes with the post :pochitchi:

Don't worry
If nothing arrives by Monday, all your Mum has to do is telephone the local council - or have a chat with your primary school head teacher for advice.

Don't forget, Councils are sometimes inefficient - you usually have around 10 days to confirm an offer of a place at school - so there is still time to sort out any mistakes with the post :furawatchi:
I will need to agree with TamaMum

You guys get letters for secondary school? I don't even know what secondary school is. Middle school?

///Matchy :furawatchi:

I DIDN'T GET A LETTER FOR A SECONDARY SCHOOL

DOES THAT MEAN I'M GONNA HAVE TO DO HOME SCHOOLING??

I'M SCARED
What do you mean by 'secondary school'? Do you mean high-school? Although usually mail is kind of slow. But I still have no idea what you are talking about. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back