Aim screen namess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need friends, the best advice any of us can give you is to get to know the site and the forums and find people you think seem nice enough and friendly enough.

If you are friendly towards them, they are usually friendly towards you :D

Unfortunately, asking total strangers for their aim will probably not get you many replies :D

^ Took the words right outta my mouth (or fingers).

If you think someone looks nice and you want to get to know them, drop them a PM. :)

I think it might freak some people out if you ask them what they're aim is so you can be friends. o_O

hey, maybe you should PM me!! I'm always up to new friends, but they are right.. you need to just PM people and comment and get to know people on the site...

Yes, what everyone said. Exactly.

You can't just do that. You're not gonna get friends on aim just by saying "tell me you aim!! i need friends" If you really want friends, you should either say it in a nicer way like "Hi people of TT. I need friends on aim, and I think we can get to know each other better. If you'd like PM me or post on here for aim", or you just PM people. I consider what you said annoying. No offense.

A word of advice.

To get friends, don't say, "I need friends!!Tell me your AIM!" People will think you are desperate, and no one will want to be your friend. Sorry if that came across as rude. I was just saying my view.

Anyways, I'm sorry, I don't have an AIM. I just felt I needed to add my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back