Airborne Medicine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Okay so I am getting sick I am getting a stuffy nose and a soar throat so my mom told me that I need to drink the airborne stuff. So she got it and after it desolved in the water it took me a long time to finally drink it and when I took a sip of it I was thinking EWWWWWWWWW!!! I took the cup into my room and I drunk it about halfway. But I have a very weak stomach and if I took another sip I knew I going to vomit. Then I was trying to think of ways to get rid of it and then I noticed I had two other cups on my desk. So I poured the rest of it in the cup that you cant see through and then I bought the cup that I was drinking out of into the kitchen and I put it in the sink. Then I got the cup I poured the stuff into and then used the door in my room that goes to one of the bathrooms and poured the airborne stuff into the drain. Then I walked back into my room and got the other cup and brought it into the kitchen and put both of them into the sink like nothing ever happened. My parents never suspected a thing. I knew they were making me drink that stuff so I wouldn't get sick but I just couldn't drink it. But I have to drink it a few more times I better get more cups in my room. Have you ever tasted that airborne medicine drink stuff?

Uh, personally I don't think that was a very smooth move. Would you rather take GROSS medicine and get stronger with taking medicine you don't like and get better. Or, let your cold turn into somthing worse and have your parents THINK that your okay when you really aren't.

I had to take that when I was on vacation.

Normally, I think it's really disgusting. However, I put it in orange juice last time, and I could barely taste it. I don't know if that was because of the brand of orange juice or just my inability to taste, but it really worked well and didn't taste as bad.

Just a little trick for everybody, hopefully it will work for you, too !

I don't know what it is either!!!

But my suggestion is if it tastes bad, put it in some juice or something.

Speaking of juice I'm gonna go get some lol.

I've never heard of it....but you should probably drink the whole thing. You don't wanna stay sick, do you?

It tastes so...bitter and gross. One time I drank it and I did litterly throw up. It was either the airborne medicine or that was going to happen anyway.

o.o I don't know what Airborne is, and I don't think I want to know now. D:

Okay so I am getting sick I am getting a stuffy nose and a soar throat so my mom told me that I need to drink the airborne stuff. So she got it and after it desolved in the water it took me a long time to finally drink it and when I took a sip of it I was thinking EWWWWWWWWW!!! I took the cup into my room and I drunk it about halfway. But I have a very weak stomach and if I took another sip I knew I going to vomit. Then I was trying to think of ways to get rid of it and then I noticed I had two other cups on my desk. So I poured the rest of it in the cup that you cant see through and then I bought the cup that I was drinking out of into the kitchen and I put it in the sink. Then I got the cup I poured the stuff into and then used the door in my room that goes to one of the bathrooms and poured the airborne stuff into the drain. Then I walked back into my room and got the other cup and brought it into the kitchen and put both of them into the sink like nothing ever happened. My parents never suspected a thing. I knew they were making me drink that stuff so I wouldn't get sick but I just couldn't drink it. But I have to drink it a few more times I better get more cups in my room. Have you ever tasted that airborne medicine drink stuff?
I'm sick too. And my mom made me take those pills. And she gave me Robutesen :)

Ugg it tastes so bad. I ate an ice cream sandwich after though XD

Ugh, Airborne!!! It made me feel worse, and I ended up getting more sick. It doesnt even work.

I have never tried it. From what I've heard, [This thread] it isn't a popular medicine...

Airborne is disgusting.

I personally recommend anything from Zicam. It works wonders. The gel swabs and medicine spoons are simple and work really well.

I'm sick too. And my mom made me take those pills. And she gave me Robutesen :( Ugg it tastes so bad. I ate an ice cream sandwich after though XD
That stuff is nasty.

I'm 11 and take adult's cold medication instead. (Being 5'4 and weighing 130 pounds; I'm able to take the adult dose.) But that airborne stuff sounds absolutely gross.

You should tell your parents you might puke if you eat it, they can help you.

I worked something out I can drink half a cup of the airborne stuff then drink two full glasses of orange juice. Yeah it wouldn't work as good as it should but it would help. And I told me parents that the swallow pills are in that cabinet so I dont have to drink medicine or chew medicine. They didn't listen they said drinking airborne is better then getting sick well guess what I AM sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back